Thank you very much for your reply. Yes I had the %All permissions role. I also set the startup namespace for the UnknownUser but nothing changes.
Thank you very much for your response. I had this option disabled, so as you suggested I ticked it and restarted the service (just int case), but still cant access the ws.
Thank you very much for your response. I made the changes described in the document but results keeps the same.
I also tryed to test the web service method from the terminal and got an "expected entity name for reference while processing Anonymous Stream" error. According to the Troubleshooting Caché SOAP Problems document: "The WSDL is password protected" so I guess is still restricted.
Log in or create a new account to continue