Recent posts:
Recent replies:

Hey John, thanks for you response!

I wrote some debug piece of code to write into a xml file the pInput content and that's what I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> ... <Value><![CDATA[ ... <P>SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS CHARACTER WILL MESS THIS UP  ?</P> ... ]]></Value>

Where you see the question mark, it is indeed the place the weird character is supposed to be.

By opening the file with Notepad++ and checking the 'Encoding' menu, it shows 'Encode with UTF-8 without BOM'.

Any clues?

Thanks

My team leader advised me to do one thing that did the trick: stop the production, save the business rule and then restart the production and resend the message again.

He said it sounds like it's something related to memory management done by the Ensemble, because for safety reasons/keep the messages flowing correctly, it keeps some previous compiled version in memory until a certain point and then brings new one as soon as it realizes that either it's the right time to do it or I've ordered it to do so. I might be saying bullshit, but as I've said, I'm just a begginer in this environment.

Thanks mates!

Followers:
Following:
Murillo has not followed anybody yet.
Global Masters badges:
Murillo has no Global Masters badges yet.