I'm triing to use perl with Caché on CentOS 7.
- Caché is installed and working
- Reading doc for perl module
- Adding path of Caché/bin in PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH as suggested in doc
- Creating mMakefile (perl Makefile.PL)
- Success at compilation (make)
- Fail at test (make test). And return the following message:
Can't load 'blib/arch/auto/Intersys/PERLBIND/PERLBIND.so' for module Intersys::PERLBIND: libcbind.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib64/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 190.
at test.pl line 10.
The test are a simple file that try to load the module in perl and connect to Caché.
But it doesn't pass the module importation.
After digging a little, when loading the module compiled (PERLBIND.so) crash. Perl return that after the return of the library. No because he can't get it