Replies

Hey John, thanks for you response!

I wrote some debug piece of code to write into a xml file the pInput content and that's what I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> ... <Value><![CDATA[ ... <P>SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS CHARACTER WILL MESS THIS UP  ?</P> ... ]]></Value>

Where you see the question mark, it is indeed the place the weird character is supposed to be.

By opening the file with Notepad++ and checking the 'Encoding' menu, it shows 'Encode with UTF-8 without BOM'.

Any clues?

Thanks

My team leader advised me to do one thing that did the trick: stop the production, save the business rule and then restart the production and resend the message again.

He said it sounds like it's something related to memory management done by the Ensemble, because for safety reasons/keep the messages flowing correctly, it keeps some previous compiled version in memory until a certain point and then brings new one as soon as it realizes that either it's the right time to do it or I've ordered it to do so. I might be saying bullshit, but as I've said, I'm just a begginer in this environment.

Thanks mates!

My team leader advised me to do one thing that did the trick: stop the production, save the business rule and then restart the production and resend the message again.

He said it sounds like it's something related to memory management done by the Ensemble, because for safety reasons/keep the messages flowing correctly, it keeps some previous compiled version in memory until a certain point and then brings new one as soon as it realizes that either it's the right time to do it or I've ordered it to do so. I might be saying bullshit, but as I've said, I'm just a begginer in this environment.

Thanks mates!

My team leader advised me to do one thing that did the trick: stop the production, save the business rule and then restart the production and resend the message again.

He said it sounds like it's something related to memory management done by the Ensemble, because for safety reasons/keep the messages flowing correctly, it keeps some previous compiled version in memory until a certain point and then brings new one as soon as it realizes that either it's the right time to do it or I've ordered it to do so. I might be saying bullshit, but as I've said, I'm just a begginer in this environment.

Thanks mates!

My team leader advised me to do one thing that did the trick: stop the production, save the business rule and then restart the production and resend the message again.

He said it sounds like it's something related to memory management done by the Ensemble, because for safety reasons/keep the messages flowing correctly, it keeps some previous compiled version in memory until a certain point and then brings new one as soon as it realizes that either it's the right time to do it or I've ordered it to do so. I might be saying bullshit, but as I've said, I'm just a begginer in this environment.

Thanks mates!

Sorry for the wrong information, mate. I'm quite new on this and I'm using Healthshare (v. 2015.2 1HS. 7913.0).

Can you tell me how to get to this INT level? Can you kindly provide a printscreen?

Thank you!

Hello mate,

Thanks for the response. Actually I'm using Healthshare, sorry for the wrong information. I'm quite new on that.

The idea about testing each of them individually does not work. It seems that any constraint that I add there, it blocks the operations below it. If I remove the constraint, it goes through well.

Again, as I've said in my first comment, the rule that I have which has no constraints, works pretty fine.

But the thing is I need to add this constraint in order to assess a few data from the HL7 ADT A01 message and that is the only way to do it, right?

Healthshare version: 2015.2 1HS. 7913.0

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for you help , but it doesn't help me much. As I said, if I place a very basic rule there with (if 1=1 OR 1=2), it works fine, but as soon as I just place a constraint on the rule (which source is a hl7 file being sent by my business service 'Service for input file'), it blocks the message from being forwarded.

Here is the rule:

<ruleSet name="Rule set name =)" effectiveBegin="" effectiveEnd="">
<rule name="" disabled="false">
<constraint name="source" value="Service for input file"></constraint>
<constraint name="docCategory" value="2.2"></constraint>
<constraint name="docName" value="ADT_A01"></constraint>
<when condition="(1=2)||(1=1)">
<send transform="" target="BO HL7"></send>
</when>
</rule>

Actually if I add a rule with IF 1=1 OR IF 1=2, it goes through, but if I add a constraint on it, it won't work anymore

I'm grabbing a HL7 file from a folder. There is the message:

MSH|^~\&|7edit||7edit||20160613154817||ADT^A01|MSG-20160613-154817-0669|P|2.2
EVN|A01|20160613154837^20160613154844
PID|5544||987||Braga^Murillo
PV1|9877|C