The output shows all namespaces either:

^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","ENSDEMO")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","ENSEMBLE")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSCUSTOM")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSDAUTOMATION")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSDINTEGRATION")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSDSERVICE")=""
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSLIB")="/csp/hslib"
^%SYS("Ensemble","InstalledNamespace","HSSYS")=""

Below is the output:

NspAllList("%SYS")=""
NspAllList("@@f:\intersystems\mgr\hsdservice\")=""
NspAllList("@@f:\intersystems\mgr\hslib\")=""
NspAllList("@@f:\intersystems\mgr\mprllib\")=""
NspAllList("DOCBOOK")=""
NspAllList("ENSDEMO")=""
NspAllList("ENSEMBLE")=""
NspAllList("HSCUSTOM")=""
NspAllList("HSDAUTOMATION")=""
NspAllList("HSDINTEGRATION")=""
NspAllList("HSDSERVICE")=""
NspAllList("HSLIB")=""
NspAllList("HSSYS")=""
NspAllList("SAMPLES")=""
NspAllList("USER")=""
NspList("%SYS")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("DOCBOOK")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("ENSEMBLE")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("HSDAUTOMATION")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("HSDINTEGRATION")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("HSDSERVICE")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("SAMPLES")=$lb(1,0)
NspList("USER")=$lb(1,0)

Yes, I did.

I can open the message viewer using the URL, the issue here is the ensemble menu.

Below is the portal message:

All the HSD* namespaces actually have ensemble support enabled, but when using the limited privileges user it shows that message.

@Eduard Lebedyuk, thanks for the tip, but I did assign the %EnsRole_Operator role and the problem remains the same.

Here is the list of the roles already assigned until now:

%DB_%DEFAULT, %DB_CACHE, %DB_CACHEAUDIT, %DB_CACHELIB, %DB_CACHESYS, %DB_CACHETEMP, %DB_ENSEMBLE, %DB_ENSLIB, %DB_HSDAUTOMATION, %DB_HSDINTEGRATION, %DB_HSDSERVICE, %EnsRole_Administrator, %EnsRole_Operator, SUSTENTACAO

SUSTENTACAO is the custom role that others are associated with and grants the user the privileges.