I've this warning message in SMP (attached below), we have more than enough disk space (1.5TB free) so not sure where to check and what could be the problem, eg. which database, global or process ...etc?
When I try to run Interoperability -> Interface Maps in 2022.1 on a very large namespace, I keep getting timeout errors. Even though I add filtering by Category, Text Search, etc... it still errors out no matter what. However if it is ran in one of our smaller namespaces it runs just fine. WRC told us the namespace is too big, however that should not matter on how many services, processes, and operations you have running.
I'm trying to take an unformatted social security number and insert the dashes into it. I'm getting a value in PID-19 like this: "123456789" and would like to use a data transformation to set the value in PID-19 to "123-45-6789".
We are upgrading from Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS Health Connect 2022.1, and one thing that we are particularly hesitant about is if our Business Rules will work in the new version.
I am trying to come up with a testing process for bulk testing our rules, and wanted to know if this could be done programmatically instead of having to modify all the Business Operations to have them write the HL7 data to a file. I caught Orlando Health's presentation at GS2022 but I am not sure that will work for my team.
I noticed today that when we are creating a message from one doc type to another doc type, that the message type categories are not necessarily set. This is causing some issues with routing rules when we try to reference the Message Type Categories. Is there a way to make sure the Message Type Categories are being set within a DTL to make sure this doesn't cause problems down the road?
Hi guys, I've setup an FTP passthrough service and operation to move two files from one SFTP server to another. The files are moved and i can confirm with filezila that the whole operation went well. However, i need to raise errors and send email if one the sftp servers is down for whatever reason, and if the trasnfer didn't go well. I ticked the alert on error box for the passthrough BS and BO and the errors are indeed forwraded to an alert management system. I have real problems with the check on the SFTP servers.
I'm a bit confused where if I run a query trough SMP I don't get any result which should be true but if I run the same query from a classmethod I get a query result which shouldn’t be even if I pass any gibberish parameter into my class method because I'm sure there should be any data? see attached
I am still trying to track down orphaned messages and have noticed that when we have Business Rules that send to a Business Process that some times there is an orphaned message that is generated as result of that send.
I have a Business Service that reads a file from a folder and sends it as a string to a Business Process. In the business process, I need to add a string to the end of the file string that is coming into the Business Process. I am trying to do this in object script in studio and I am struggling to figure out how to add the string to the end of the other string. I am still new to studio and object script I have been reading up on the documentation and I am not sure what is the best way to accomplish this.