26326 results

• Comment:

To be more precise, I'm doing a data migration with the management portal wizard.

I get SQL errors I would like to export.

Comment to the post "How to export SQL errors to a text file?" by Blaise Zarka, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

Excellent overview Stefan!

Comment to the post "Introducing new JSON capabilities in Caché 2016.1" by Daryl Flaming, 3 February 2016

• Comment:

At a Caché level (for namespaces, databases, code, and security), %Installer may be useful; see: http://docs.intersystems.com/cache20152/...

Comment to the post "Healthshare/Ensemble/Cache deployment tool? Anyone every created one?" by Timothy Leavitt, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

+1 :)

Comment to the post "Show post rating with colored stars" by Benjamin Spead, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

Scott - have you looked at %Installer?  That should be the first place that you start for trying to create a deployment from scratch.  This is how Ensemble, HealthShare and TrakCare instances get initialized by the installer and I know...

Comment to the post "Healthshare/Ensemble/Cache deployment tool? Anyone every created one?" by Benjamin Spead, 4 February 2016

DC Feedback Language Undefined I noticed that some posts are being rated.  Why are they stars not reflecting the current rating?  It shows a numerical average inder the stars, but the stars are all just outlines.  I thought if there was an average rating, ...

Post by Jon Jensen 4 February 2016

• Comment:

The current architecture of Caché is process-based and I don't see an efficient way to achieve what you describe. If the set is huge enough it may pay off to start up a pool processes that can do the post processing. It does depend on...

Comment to the post "Creating separate thread in Cache" by Stefan Wittmann, 3 February 2016

• Comment:

For instance, while viewing this post I cannot get back to the Developer Community list of topics in less than 3 clicks.

Comment to the post "What happened to the breadcrumb navigation for groups/communities while in a post?" by Scott Beeson, 4 February 2016

• Post: What happened to the breadcrumb navigation for groups/communities while in a post?

DC Feedback Language Undefined This is sorely missed! DC Feedback ...

Post by Scott Beeson 4 February 2016

• Question: How to export SQL errors to a text file?

Caché SQL Language Undefined Hi, Do you know how to export SQL errors to a text file from a terminal session in Caché? Thanks Caché ...

Post by Blaise Zarka 4 February 2016