26328 results

• Comment:

Sergei,

I don't have a license, I am using the TryCache installation.

I looked up License in the Management Portal and the License server shows

Host Name/IP Address of 127.0.0.1

You said to define and use a Remote Server...

Comment to the post "Cannot run Studio and Terminal for the same Instance" by Mike Kadow, 1 May 2016

• Answer:

Hi Mike, So, do you have a license installed? What does Management Portal tell you about the license? If you only have  a single user license, make sure that both Terminal and Studio use the same IP address to connect to Cache. By default Terminal will ...

Answer to the post "Cannot run Studio and Terminal for the same Instance" by Sergei Shutov, 1 May 2016

• Question: Cannot run Studio and Terminal for the same Instance

Caché Studio Terminal Web Services Language Undefined I am hoping some of you network guys have ideas. InterSystems seems to be at a standstill. When I startup Studio and try to start Terminal I get License Limit Exceeded. Starting with Terminal and going ...

Post by Mike Kadow 1 May 2016

• Comment:

This hasn't made a difference Stefan.

Comment to the post "Mixing Bootstrap and jQMobile" by Steve Pisani, 27 April 2016

• Comment:

Only two way to do it, Mapping with %ALL namespace as suggested Timothy, or %-class which as you already know by default mapped to all namespace, but I said how you should name your class, to send this class to Write-enabled database.

• Comment:

I was not asking about how to name things but about how to make this package accessible to everyone

• Article: Two new tags, help with the IDC and help with Cache, etc.

Development Environment Other Language English The recent post about help with the Cache Language and the responses were very helpful. I suggest two new tags, and the tags being permanently toward the top of the tag list. 1) Help with understanding the ...

Post by Mike Kadow 1 May 2016

• Answer:

First of all you should know that namespace it is not final destination for any data in Caché. Namespace just defines easy access to set of data, but all data stores in databases. And any security settings uses on Databases not for Namespaces. Data There ...

• Comment:

Hi,

I removed jquery-1.10.2.min.js and left jquery-1.11.3.min.js.  however, the problem still exists. 

Steve

Comment to the post "Mixing Bootstrap and jQMobile" by Steve Pisani, 27 April 2016

• Comment:

I really would recommend creating a %All namespace (if there isn't already one), via %Installer or something that works similarly.

One projects on the intersystems-ru github, Caché Web Terminal, has the same requirement (use from any...