24440 results

• Comment:

Scott,

Code.InterSystems.com was launched but then not advertised because of the Developer Community effort.  It is still supported and will remain open and available until such time as all functionality is available on the Developer...

Comment to the post "What is code.intersystems.com??" by Benjamin Spead, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

Not exactly nowadays, as I see - %systemInclude is included at %Library.Base level (1 level above the %Library.RegisteredObject).

But idea is the same :)

Comment to the post "How do I set a boolean?" by Timur Safin, 21 January 2016

• Comment:

Benjamin, thank you for this!

Are there any demo servers with described functionality?

Comment to the post "iFind Search Portal" by Evgeny Shvarov, 9 November 2015

• Comment:

I just want to point out that the class thing that folks have been mentioning isn't magical.  It's that RegisteredObject includes %systemInclude and most classes have that in their heirarchy.  I believe that nothing is...

Comment to the post "How do I set a boolean?" by Ray Fucillo, 21 January 2016

DC Feedback Language Undefined Are there RSS feeds available by group/tag/topic/thread?   DC Feedback ...

Post by Jon Jensen 26 January 2016

• Comment:

OK, I'm seeing the change now.

Comment to the post "2016.2 Field Test" by John Murray, 25 January 2016

• Article: Introduction to MQTT - a light weight IoT protocol

Ensemble, IoT This is a nice introductory explanation of MQTT that I thought would be of general interest. The technology used for the broker in this case is not that important as there are several brokers available. At global summit we will be ...

Post by David Loveluck 26 January 2016

• Comment:

The page was updated.  Maybe dump your browser cache?

Comment to the post "2016.2 Field Test" by Jon Jensen, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

Maybe worth adding a mention of 2016.2 to the page at http://www.intersystems.com/services-support/product-support/prerelease-trial-program/ so...

Comment to the post "2016.2 Field Test" by John Murray, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

2016.1 has been in field test for quite some time.  It is a small number of weeks away from GA. 

Comment to the post "2016.2 Field Test" by Anonymous, 25 January 2016