26327 results

• Comment:

Actually, is anyone willing to share examples of their automated deployment strategies (i.e. chef cookbooks)? Being relatively new to working with Cache, it's not immediately obvious to me how I could write a script to take my plain text source...

Comment to the post "Git and Atelier" by Travis Thurber, 28 April 2016

• Comment:

In my opinion, it's more looks like by mistake, not sure why it could be done in other ways, it still working, with some limitations but any way.
    We can wait what would say InterSystems, may be they will fix it in future.

Comment to the post "%SYS.Journal.File_Search() - how does it accept parameters?" by Dmitriy Maslennikov, 7 May 2016

• Answer:

Hi Terri, [a little late perhaps (and we spoke briefly in Phoenix as well), but for the sake of completeness, here's your response] The iKnow Architect page only shows domains based on domain definitions, subclasses of %iKnow.DomainDefinition. The ...

Answer to the post "iKnow - loading metadata programmatically" by Benjamin De Boe, 8 May 2016

• Comment:

I must say, interesting work-arounds, thank you.

Do you think this class was created this way on purpose,

or was this a mistake, not having the parameters on the query line?

Comment to the post "%SYS.Journal.File_Search() - how does it accept parameters?" by Mike Kadow, 7 May 2016

• Answer:

You could just pass this arguments in Execute method, something like this     new  $namespace      set  $namespace = "%sys" Set tRS = ##class (%ResultSet). %New ("%SYS.Journal.File:Search") Set tSC = tRS. Execute ("test", ...

Answer to the post "%SYS.Journal.File_Search() - how does it accept parameters?" by Dmitriy Maslennikov, 7 May 2016

• Comment:

To highlight the code you also can simply go into post's html source (press source button or "disable rich text") and insert your code between pre and code tags, like it is shown in the shot

• Question: %SYS.Journal.File_Search() - how does it accept parameters?

Caché Language Undefined I am trying to execute a system query.- %SYS.Journal.File_Search() The Query is looking for a Journal File Name and a String. However, the Query line accepts no parameters.- Query Search() As %Query(ROWSPEC = "Offset:%Integer ...

Post by Mike Kadow 7 May 2016

• Comment:

Jeff- Thanks

What I am really looking for here is a generic way to represent any global structure as JSON.

In my example, the top node contains both data as well as sub-nodes.  

I'm not really looking for a way to represent a...

Comment to the post "JSON Representation of a global structure" by Kenneth Poindexter, 6 May 2016

• Comment:

I figured out my mistake. My solution works like a charm now.  The operation returns a snapshot which I iterate through with a BPL While (Condition= context.MySnap.Next()), and within the while I then call the context.MySnap.GetData(1), etc....

Comment to the post "Using Snapshots in BPL" by Jeffrey Semmens, 5 May 2016

• Comment:

My thought was this: It has a counter at each level to signify the subscripts. Jus haven't added the root data.

{"PersonCount":1,"Person":{"Name":"SMITH,JAMES","Address":{"AddressCount":1,"Address":{"Street":"123 Main St.","City":"Some City...

Comment to the post "JSON Representation of a global structure" by Jeffrey Semmens, 6 May 2016