25755 results

• Answer:

Hi Steve, When working with multiple plugins you may have the same control type on both, in order to resolve the conflicts you can implement the " onResolvePluginConflicts" client method on your Page where you will define which is your main ...

Answer to the post "Mixing Bootstrap and jQMobile" by Fabio Goncalves, 28 April 2016

• Answer:

In Cache, due to the way we store data on disk, partitioning the data may not give you a significant benefit in access time.  Data is stored in a highly optimized fashion and the effort to retrieve a record stored at the "top" of a table takes ...

Answer to the post "Partitioned tables" by Kenneth Poindexter, 28 April 2016

• Answer:

If you can share the Show Plan information for each query that will probably add some insight.   Given that the second query has only one column it may be that there are additional adjustments to the query that would yield better performance, although ...

Answer to the post "Reducing select fields hurts query performance" by Stephen Canzano, 28 April 2016

• Answer:

Hi Andy! The logical explanation for this behavior is that changing the select list causes the query optimizer to choose another execution plan\access path. Unfortunately the new plan is slower than the first one. Like David describe I think the first ...

Answer to the post "Reducing select fields hurts query performance" by Andreas Schneider, 28 April 2016

• Answer:

Note, that $list and, for example, %ListOfDataTypes are different concepts.  The first one is a datatype and a second one is an object. ...

• Answer:

Steve, you've included the jQuery library twice. Only import the latest release of jQuery and you should be fine. If not, let us know. ...

Answer to the post "Mixing Bootstrap and jQMobile" by Stefan Wittmann, 28 April 2016

• Comment:

I subscribe to the issue. 

Also, how can I use 

do obj.%ToDynamicObject(jsonObj)

Comment to the post "Create dynamic %Object with object ID" by Pavel Pogorelov, 21 March 2016

• Answer:

Hi Andy, Have the tables used by the query been tuned?  If not, I would suggest tuning the tables. In the Management Portal, System Explorer-> SQL, switch to the proper namespace and then enter the query text in the Execute Query tab and press the Show ...

Answer to the post "Reducing select fields hurts query performance" by David Van De Griek, 27 April 2016

• Question: Mixing Bootstrap and jQMobile

ZEN Mojo, Caché Language Undefined Hi, Is it possible to have a ZEN Mojo application that uses Bootstrap and controls from jQMobile? In a fresh installation running Zen Mojo version 1.1.1, my ZEN Mojo page declares: Parameter  CSSINCLUDES As  STRING = ...

Post by Steve Pisani 27 April 2016

• Answer:

Mike- both the Feature Map and the Master Index have become obsolete so they have been removed from the documentation. You can use the Developer Community search feature to find documentation content by topic.   On your other points I think you're ...

Answer to the post "Feature Map and Master Index gone from 2016 version" by Paul Gomez, 27 April 2016