24456 results

• Question: Programmatically creating HL7v2 message, anyone?

Ensemble A customer needs to assemble a HL7v2 ADR A19 (ADT Response- Patient Query) message programmatically, inside Ensemble. Does anyone have an example of how can one create a HL7v2 message programmatically?  So far, I could only find a brief note in ...

Post by Daniel Kutac 25 February 2016

• Comment:

Dmitry,  Thanks.

Comment to the post "Better Unit Testing Strategies for InterSystems Caché Development" by Tiago Ribeiro, 25 February 2016

• Article: Manipulating Security Entities Programmatically

Security, Caché Language Undefined Question: How can I create, change etc. Security entities (like Users and Roles) programmatically? Answer: You can use the Security package classes in the %SYS namespace. For example Security.Roles or Security.Users. Of ...

Post by Tani Frankel 25 February 2016

• Comment:

You may call RunTest with /noload parameter, but you still have to set a valid directory  as a value in ^UnitTestRoot

Set ^UnitTestRoot = ...

Comment to the post "Better Unit Testing Strategies for InterSystems Caché Development" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 25 February 2016

• Question: Better Unit Testing Strategies for InterSystems Caché Development

Object Data Model, Testing, Caché Language Undefined Good morning people. The use of TDD is currently being reference for software delivery more confiabilitade and quality. At the company I work developing web applications, we create tests for method ...

Post by Tiago Ribeiro 25 February 2016

• Comment:

Thanks Evgeny ; that's a more elegant approach !

Comment to the post "How can we customize the Excel content exported from the Analyzer/Dashboard ?" by Sylvain Guilbaud, 17 February 2016

• Comment:

Welcome back, Scott! )

Comment to the post "[ISSUE] Friends subtab confusion?" by Evgeny Shvarov, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Two suggestions:

1.  try returning a different error message.  One that might indicate an authentication error such as $SYSTEM.Status.Error($$$UserInvalidPassword).  I have not tried it myself, but this may work.  However, as someone else...

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Rich Taylor, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Hi,

I agree here, with Cache Password Authentication, once authenticated, there isn't any callback of way of extending the authentication with another step (further authentication). 

However - depending on your exact use case, you may...

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Steve Pisani, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Hi Kenneth,

I've been working in company where we develop WEB-based ECM application. It's a quite big one, and very flexible.  We do not use CSP-files at all, only CSP-classes, no Zen. And some my own projects on Caché, also in WEB. I will...

Comment to the post "Web development methodolgies" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 24 February 2016