25729 results

• Question: move logout button under my account?

DC Feedback Language Undefined Looking at the navigation, should we consider moving the Logout function under the My Account button?  It is kind of oldschool to see the logout functionality as  a stand alone menu item.     Maybe the My Account button ...

Post by Jon Jensen 27 April 2016

• Comment:

Thanks Clayton. 

Overriding OnConstructReply like this is very useful for constructing  non standard ACKs in the HL7 world as well.

Comment to the post "X12 Acknowledgements - How to set Filename?" by David Loveluck, 26 April 2016

• Answer:

Hi Ronaldo, We couldn't reproduce this on Windows 7 (64 bit). Which version of Eclipse did you install, 32 bit or 64 bit? Best, Joyce ...

Answer to the post "How to install and configure Atelier?" by Joyce Zhang, 27 April 2016

• Announcement: Removal of in-memory connection mode for Java XEP

Java, Caché Language English Starting with 2016.2 the Java XEP binding will no longer support the in-memory connection mode. The in-memory mode was deprecated in earlier versions and applications should switch to the TCP/IP connection mode instead. The ...

Post by Stefan Wittmann 27 April 2016

• Question: Reducing select fields hurts query performance

Caché Language Undefined We have a query that looks something like:   select a, b, c, d, e, f from tbla inner join tblb on tbla..... This query runs in the expected 200-400 ms range. If we run the same query but reduce the select to just: select a from ...

Post by Andy Caranicas 27 April 2016

• Answer:

Woud this "Quick Reference" be of any help here? ...

• Comment:

We are working on a solution for this. We plan to automatically clear the cache of the base URL path and associated subpaths in the CSP Gateway for REST enabled CSP applications after the application got enabled.

Comment to the post "Disabled/Re-enabled REST interface stops working" by Stefan Wittmann, 19 April 2016

• Comment:

These are the first two options I always enable in all my Studio environments. If you haven't made use of them yet, give them a try.

Comment to the post "Nifty COS syntax - set $listbuild(multiple,variables) = list" by Stefan Wittmann, 5 January 2016

• Comment:

That's true.

Some developers like to use #dim to declare all the variables they expect to create. In Studio, Tools >...

Comment to the post "Nifty COS syntax - set $listbuild(multiple,variables) = list" by Timothy Leavitt, 5 January 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for helping me.

I checked the version to Zen Mojo and is in 1.1.1.
    w ## Class (% ZEN.Dojo.Utils) .GetZenMojo Version ()

I put the return false, but it did not work.
    below the onselect method: