24590 results

• Comment:

Without a FIFO requirement, you could simpley increase the pool size on the BO; but if you want to maintain FIFO  for messages referring to the same patient, i don't see a simple alternative to your suggestion.

I have seen solutions that...

Comment to the post "Load balancing multiple Ensemble operations to handle bulk load of data" by David Loveluck, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

That would be very much appreciated.

Comment to the post "Class Projections and Projection Classes" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

This blog doesn't seem to be up yet. Maybe I just need to be more patient...

Comment to the post "Compatibility Blog Post - Zen Reports Direct Printing and Windows 10" by John Murray, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

Link gives me an empty page at the moment:

Comment to the post "Compatibility Blog Post - Removal of cdirectmgr" by John Murray, 3 March 2016

• Announcement: Compatibility Blog Post - Zen Reports Direct Printing and Windows 10

ZEN, Caché, Ensemble Language English Zen Reports has offered multiple choices for direct printing including use of Adobe Reader or Foxit reader. Recent changes in Windows 10 and in the readers themselves have made it no longer possible to invoke these ...

Post by Bill McCormick 3 March 2016

• Article: Compatibility Blog Post - Removal of cdirectmgr

Caché, Ensemble Language Undefined The cdirectmgr utility will no longer be included with product distributions beginning with the Caché 2016.2 release. This was an older VB application (predating the Caché cube) which allowed users to define server ...

Post by Bill McCormick 3 March 2016

• Question: Load balancing multiple Ensemble operations to handle bulk load of data

Ensemble, HL7, SQL Language Undefined What is the recommended approach to handle the following scenario: Large number of HL7 messages are serviced via Ensemble. Those messages are then transformed and routed to an Operation which calls a web service which ...

Post by Jeffrey Semmens 3 March 2016

• Comment:

+1 from me for this request.

Comment to the post "[REQUEST] Default Link dialog to URL" by John Murray, 29 February 2016

• Comment:

The difference Tim gave in his first bullet is presumably down to the way that the projection methods get called after the class being projected has been compiled, whereas if you're using generator methods they're executing in the midst of the...

Comment to the post "Class Projections and Projection Classes" by John Murray, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

How do you minify and bundle css and js files from Cache?

Comment to the post "Class Projections and Projection Classes" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 3 March 2016