25182 results

• Answer:

I'd expect it supported via this set of share tools     but apparently it just sends the link to the given address. Ok, you need page scraper then- and the easiest tool for this I know is uKeeper by Umputun (very famous in Russian IT podcaster, one ...

Answer to the post "Email the contents of a post to myself?" by Timur Safin, 25 March 2016

• Comment:

I really appreciate all the work you have done on this post.

But for me, it is beyond me.

Perhaps a more meaningful summary for those who wish to stay out of the weeds?

Comment to the post "InterSystems Data Platforms and performance – Part 3: Focus on CPU" by Mike Kadow, 25 March 2016

• Question: Email the contents of a post to myself?

DC Feedback Language Undefined Is there a clean way to email the contents of a post to myself? Other than an ugly cut and paste? DC Feedback ...

Post by Mike Kadow 25 March 2016

• Article: InterSystems Data Platforms and performance – Part 3: Focus on CPU

Best Practices, InterSystems Data Platform Blog, Performance, System Administration, Caché Language Undefined This week I am going to look at CPU, one of the primary hardware food groups:) A customer asked me to advise on the following scenario; Their ...

Post by Murray Oldfield 25 March 2016

• Answer:

Hi James, Just wanted to let you know that we've added the file name under "Conflicting Server Documents" in the latest build. Best, Joyce ...

Answer to the post "Atelier - resolving conflict suggestion" by Joyce Zhang, 24 March 2016

• Comment:

I assume that's a comment  to my answer?

If yes, here's the working code. Maybe I missed some changes in my answer....

Comment to the post "Help with Mime attachment HTTP post request" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 24 March 2016

• Comment:

I did what you suggested and ended up with

{
       "args": {},
        "data": "",
        "files": {},
        "form": {},
        "headers": {
        "Accept-Encoding": "gzip", "Host": "httpbin.org",
                          "...

Comment to the post "Help with Mime attachment HTTP post request" by Josh Barney, 24 March 2016

• Answer:

I made the following changes: 1.  Changed Set mimePart.ContentType = "application/pdf" to Set mimePart.ContentType = "application/x-object" 2. Commented out: Do mimeMsg.SetHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; name= ...

Answer to the post "Help with Mime attachment HTTP post request" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 24 March 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for the shout-out Paul!

I would like to clarify that subscription emails have been revamped for non-digest emails *only*.  In order to turn off Digest, you need to go to:

My Account > Subscriptions Tab > Expand "Settings...

Comment to the post "Developer Community - March 25th Update" by Benjamin Spead, 24 March 2016

• Article: HealthShare 2 Slack Business Operation

Caché, Ensemble, Global Summit, Global Summit 2018 Language Undefined This will be a stretch to be useful, but it was sorta fun.  If you just so happen to have a use case to make your HealthShare productions talk to a Slack channel, this is the Business ...

Post by Ron Sweeney 24 March 2016