26446 results

• Comment:

When you write "no process kill command affects it", are you referring to commands issued from within Ensemble Portal or perhaps command prompt?

Also, what is the $ZV string of your Ensemble?

Comment to the post "How to remove a job PID from a production" by John Murray, 3 June 2016

• Comment:

Hi Eduard,

from the Workspace window Studio will open the ...production.ContractFinalApprovalProcess.bpl automatically. From the File menu / Open... option though you can open the .cls directly.

Comment to the post "Opening Business Process in studio" by Attila Toth, 6 June 2016

• Comment:

I knew about the second option (my original question was not clear on that I guess), but I'm really interested in the first option: how do I open *.cls directly?

Here's the sample process:

Comment to the post "Opening Business Process in studio" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 6 June 2016

• Comment:

I will check this and come back to you. What platform are you looking at?

Comment to the post "Caché and Ensemble 2016.3 field test now available" by Stefan Wittmann, 19 May 2016

• Answer:

I think you have two options: Open the generated class directly (*.cls instead of *.bpl) Open the Business process and go to View->View Other Code (Control + Shift + V) ...

Answer to the post "Opening Business Process in studio" by Stefan Wittmann, 6 June 2016

• Question: Opening Business Process in studio

Studio Ensemble Business Process (BPL) Caché Language Undefined When I open a Business Process in Studio I am shown a BPL diagram.  I want to see a class definition directly. Is there any way to achieve that behaviour in Studio? Caché ...

Post by Eduard Lebedyuk 6 June 2016

• Comment:

Ah, sorry for not realizing this.

However the latest FT 2016.3.0.628.0 does not include cache421.node. Nor does 2016.2 FT?!

Comment to the post "Caché and Ensemble 2016.3 field test now available" by Pasi Leino, 19 May 2016

• Comment:

"Support for Node.js  4.2.x has been introduced with Caché 2016.2. If you grab a Windows field test kit you can find the binding file here: <install-dir>\bin\cache421.node."

I can...

• Comment:

Stefan had already answered, and you can find his answer here

Comment to the post "Caché and Ensemble 2016.3 field test now available" by Dmitriy Maslennikov, 19 May 2016

• Comment:

When will InterSystems update the cache.node module to support more current node 4 LTS?

I was somewhat disapointed to see only the old cache0100.node and cache0120.node modules with the new fieldtest.

Comment to the post "Caché and Ensemble 2016.3 field test now available" by Pasi Leino, 19 May 2016