28329 results

• Question: XMLObject.OutputToString and Hebrew

Beginner, Ensemble, XML Language Undefined   We are using object EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document and the method OutputToString-- (context.XMLObject.OutputToString("C(utf-8)")), In the string that we get back, Hebrew characters are unknown and we get ...

Post by Paster-Bachar Gadi 27 September 2016

• Question: Get information from patients - Health Share

Caché, SQL, HealthShare Language Undefined Hello, I need to create a query that return the amount of heath related information from a patient.  I created one using the Analitics but, once our Analitcs database is update once a day this information is not ...

Post by david clifte 27 September 2016

• Comment:

Here's an example:

Class User.NewClass1 Extends %Persistent
    {

Property streams As list Of %Stream.GlobalCharacter;

ClassMethod Test()
    {
        do ..%KillExtent()

set obj = ..%New()
        set...

Comment to the post "Stream Class" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 23 September 2016

• Question: sorting the new posts (new, comments, answers) in date order

DC Feedback Language Undefined Looking at the posts, I cannot find a simple way to show everything in DATE order (newest first). when I click on "NEW", It's 11:26am (UK time) and the first few entries are Post by Istvan Hahn 6 min 19 sec ...

Post by Kevin Furze 27 September 2016

• Article: Enabling Cross-origin Resource Sharing (CORS) for RESTful Services

Beginner, REST API, Ensemble Language English Cross-origin Resource Sharing (CORS) is one of the basic security features built into browsers. CORS controls accessing resources from a HTML page in domains other than the original domain. It is particularly ...

Post by Istvan Hahn 27 September 2016

• Answer:

i want example about stream collection of datatype in a single class method ...

Answer to the post "Stream Class" by Shanmuga rajan, 27 September 2016

• Announcement: Featured InterSystems Video: OAuth 2.0 Overview

Caché, Online Learning, OAuth2, Frontend Language Undefined Click here to view our  OAuth 2.0 Overview InterSystems created this video as a high-level overview of OAuth 2.0 technology, geared toward developers looking to learn the basics of OAuth 2.0.  It ...

Post by Derek Robinson 26 September 2016

• Comment:

That is not how executables work. 

Comment to the post "Cache exe file" by Fabian Haupt, 23 September 2016

• Question: Daily Digest set, but receiving MANY emails each day with subj of "Subscription Digest"

DC Feedback Language Undefined In Subscriptions > Overview >  I checked Digest Mode, which is defined as: "Merges your notifications into a single email, sent at the interval you specify. " Under Preferences I set the Send Interval to be ...

Post by Susan Cockrell 26 September 2016

• Comment:

Thanks, Ray!

And we want to promote InterSystems online documentation too: https://docs.intersystems.com.  Not only one you have on your desktop.

Comment to the post "NewBie's Corner Session 29 Documentation on the Caché/MUMPS Globals Structure" by Evgeny Shvarov, 24 September 2016