24522 results

• Comment:

I have imported this into Studio, but how do we go about using it?

Comment to the post "NPPES NPI Lookup Service Client" by Scott Roth, 16 November 2015

• Comment:

Scott!

Want to invite you to participate in the Second Developer Community Contest!

Hope we will not show errors in leaderboard...

Comment to the post "InterSystems Global Summit 2016 Free Registration Contest. And the winner is..." by Evgeny Shvarov, 1 March 2016

• Announcement: Global Summit Free Registration Contest Episode II

Tips & Tricks, Global Summit Language English Hello, Community! We  announce the Second Developer Community Contest: Developer Community MVP of the March! The rules are the same: win Developer Community MVP award in March and receive a free ...

Post by Evgeny Shvarov 2 March 2016

• Comment:

Post names as iKnow +Atelier, and I guess it means server side language, not client side. That's why I offered this variant.

Comment to the post "iKnow + Atelier, hello world?" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 2 March 2016

• Comment:

No, Dmitry, the original question is not about any presented or missing high-level language support, but rather about simplest approach to deal with iKnow data from any high-level language (in this case it looked like C++) working at client side...

Comment to the post "iKnow + Atelier, hello world?" by Timur Safin, 2 March 2016

• Comment:

If you think, that really need some new language in Caché. You can add with some limitiations, if Studio already can highlight that language. Now you can do it only in Studio, Atelier does not support it. I've already wrote a short...

Comment to the post "iKnow + Atelier, hello world?" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 2 March 2016

• Question: iKnow + Atelier, hello world?

Analytics, Atelier, iKnow Hello!  I'm trying to make a simple hello world program for iKnow but the documentation only shows examples using the scripting language or XML XData.  The domain is already created and configured, what I hope for is to be ...

Post by Benjamin Eriksson 2 March 2016

• Comment:

Also the Ansible series. Here...

Comment to the post "Healthshare/Ensemble/Cache deployment tool? Anyone every created one?" by Murray Oldfield, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

Here is new article about approach of uitlizing Ansible for deployment Caché Apps.

Comment to the post "Healthshare/Ensemble/Cache deployment tool? Anyone every created one?" by Evgeny Shvarov, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

Yeah I might just see if they'll drop the 400 bucks.  It really is good.

Comment to the post "Recommend software for creating XSLT transforms?" by Scott Beeson, 1 March 2016