25081 results

• Comment:

To add one more details to what Tim wrote about how we handle internal applications - we have a partnership with our QD department where at least one during every beta release period they will request a copy of each of our apps and verify...

Comment to the post "Managing source code across Caché and Ensemble version upgrades" by Benjamin Spead, 15 March 2016

• Question: turn-key export of data for XML-enabled class?

Object Data Model, Caché Language Undefined An XML-enabled class has an XMLExport() method that knows how to serialize an instance to XML. To export all instances of a class to a file, I need to instantiate a writer and loop through the extent. Is there ...

Post by Jon Willeke 18 March 2016

• Comment:

Congratulations John

Comment to the post "Developer Community MVP of March and the Winner of GLobal Summit Contest II is ..." by Dmitry Maslennikov, 18 March 2016

• Comment:

Congratulations John. Thumbs up. 

Comment to the post "Developer Community MVP of March and the Winner of GLobal Summit Contest II is ..." by Stefan Wittmann, 18 March 2016

• Answer:

What's the $ZV of your cloud server? When I tested debugging from Atelier 1.0.116 onto a local 2016.2FT Build 605 earlier today it wasn't working for me. So I upgraded the server to the latest build they're publishing (613) and that seems ...

Answer to the post "Atelier Debugging" by John Murray, 18 March 2016

• Comment:

Do $System.Process.Terminate(,exitCode) // works, thank you. It's nice enough for me.

Thanks for prompt responses, Timothy and John!

Comment to the post "How to return the status code of Cache process to OS shell script?" by Alexey Maslov, 18 March 2016

• Comment:

A bit more information: $System.Process.Terminate was added in 2015.1.0.

Comment to the post "How to return the status code of Cache process to OS shell script?" by Timothy Leavitt, 18 March 2016

• Article: Developer Community MVP of March and the Winner of GLobal Summit Contest II is ...

DC Feedback, Global Summit, Global Summit 2018 Language Undefined Hi, Community! The Second InterSystems Global Summit Contest finished yesterday, and we have a new winner! John Murray has won the prize and showed very impressive contribution activity ...

Post by Evgeny Shvarov 18 March 2016

• Answer:

I was not a fan of that tiny select list so I switched it to a list. We're experimenting with how to improve the whole group/tag selection thing. I didn't realize that it's not auto-selecting the group anymore. Will check that out. ...

Answer to the post "What happened to default setting of Group in a new post?" by Paul Gomez, 18 March 2016

• Comment:

I think (hope) this was only caused by the filters on the front page.  It shouldn't (I hope) have affected the standings.

Good idea though :)

Comment to the post "One article on performance is showing up 3 times on home page" by Scott Beeson, 17 March 2016