23895 results

• Comment:

Bravo Luca - this is great news for our customer base!

Comment to the post "Announcing Support for Docker Container Technology as a Platform in 2016.1 Release" by Benjamin Spead, 27 January 2016

• Article: Announcing Support for Docker Container Technology as a Platform in 2016.1 Release

Caché, Docker, Development Environment, Release Language Undefined InterSystems is delighted to announce the support of Docker container technology as a platform from the moment 2016.1 will be released. Docker is a disruptive system technology that has ...

Post by Luca Ravazzolo 27 January 2016

• Comment:

You can see my example at code.intersystems.com.

and with this code, you do such query

select * EnsUtil.Message_fetch()

or
    select count(*)...

Comment to the post "Getting number of processed messages of all productions" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

+1 on Dmitry comments on stackoverflow

Comment to the post "What is code.intersystems.com??" by Luca Ravazzolo, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

Looks like, one rss feed works, but with just a few posts

Comment to the post "RSS feeds?" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 26 January 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for your replies

I guess just beeing able to loop through all namespaces would be good enough.
    When looking a bit closer at the ODBC interface it seems possible to change namespace for a DSN by setting a registry key....

Comment to the post "Getting number of processed messages of all productions" by Andreas Östlund, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

The DeepSee Visual  Reporting tool is not supported in conjunction with TrakCare

Comment to the post "DeepSee Visual Reporting usage" by Simon Player, 18 December 2015

• Comment:

And even if you don't extend any classes, it any case will be hidden extend with %Library.Base. and %systemInclude still be included.

Comment to the post "How do I set a boolean?" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 21 January 2016

• Comment:

I'm very agree, with advertising stackoverflow tags, it is a very good platform for questions. But unfortunately just a few people use it, some more at different google groups , and as I think much more at russian forum sql.ru.  But...

Comment to the post "What is code.intersystems.com??" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 25 January 2016

• Comment:

We're investigating what support exists now with the existing site and full support for RSS is planned if it's not already there. 

Comment to the post "RSS feeds?" by Paul Gomez, 26 January 2016