25777 results

• Answer:

Maybe your code at someLabel^someRoutine in OTHERNAMESPACE calls another routine that exists only in OTHERNAMESPACE. In that case, the <NOROUTINE> error will occur when the call is made. That's because when you d someLabel^|”OTHERNAMESPACE” ...

Answer to the post "Syntax for calling label when using extended routine reference" by John Murray, 3 May 2016

• Answer:

Also, make sure that the bit versions of Atelier and your Java installation do match (both 32-bit or 64-bit). Here is a detailed explanation what this error means and how to resolve it: http://www.ashout.com/fix-java-started-returned-exit-code13-eclipse/ ...

Answer to the post "Cannot Start Atelier - Java was started but returned exit code = 13" by Stefan Wittmann, 3 May 2016

• Comment:

This is a documentation on how to add/edit server connection:

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/...

Comment to the post "Cannot run Studio and Terminal for the same Instance" by Sergei Shutov, 1 May 2016

• Answer:

Error is because Atelier was launched using java from JRE not java from JDK.   You need to have JDK and JAVA_HOME to run Eclipse/Atelier.  Try installing JDK and add JAVA_HOME variable to your system and launch Atelier again. ...

Answer to the post "Cannot Start Atelier - Java was started but returned exit code = 13" by Phuc Nguyen, 2 May 2016

• Answer:

Atelier will only work with Unicode servers. It does not support 8-bit servers. ...

Answer to the post "Does Atelier only support Unicode servers?" by Joan-marie Cruz, 2 May 2016

• Question: Does Atelier only support Unicode servers?

Development Environment, Atelier Language Undefined Is there any official answer to this question: Does Atelier only support Unicode servers?   Thanks, Joyce Atelier ...

Post by Joyce Zhang 2 May 2016

• Question: Cannot Start Atelier - Java was started but returned exit code = 13

Development Environment, Atelier Language Undefined I just installed Atelier, but when I tried to start it, I got the error "Java was started but returned exit code = 13". What's the issue here? How can I fix it? Please see the screenshot ...

Post by Joyce Zhang 2 May 2016

• Answer:

If that routine uses curly brace style, such label should be marked as public. More details here   ...

Answer to the post "Syntax for calling label when using extended routine reference" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 2 May 2016

• Comment:

I'm only seeing this post now... Great source of information!

Now I wish I had more practice... But this is close to what I want to do.

Don't you want to contribute to the project? :p

• Answer:

Renee, it should work. The syntax is OK. Are you sure "OTHERNAMESPACE" exists and someRoutine in this namespace too? Passing a variable by reference is OK too. Regards Alex ...

Answer to the post "Syntax for calling label when using extended routine reference" by Alexander Riemer, 2 May 2016