24418 results

• Comment:

It looks like an attempt was made on this?  Replies now have the banner on the left side of the FAVORITE button, but the original post still has it on the right.  There are still many other inconsistencies as well.

Comment to the post "[SUGGESTION] Make buttons below posts consistent" by Scott Beeson, 19 January 2016

• Comment:

It looks like now it just gets an ajax http 503 error.

Comment to the post "Sharing content [email subject]" by Scott Beeson, 29 January 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for changing it yes

Comment to the post "Where did the new favicon come from?" by Scott Beeson, 4 February 2016

• Comment:

Different people are going to have different workflows for unit testing, but I would encourage you to settle on a way to get those tests out of the database. I'd be nervous about running tests in a namespace that contains my only copy, since %...

Comment to the post "Better Unit Testing Strategies for InterSystems Caché Development" by Jon Willeke, 25 February 2016

• Comment:

OK one more try.

When you use DISTINCT or GROUP BY we are going to build a temp global using the Field values as subscripts.  So say we have a query with GROUP BY Name, Title

the table has data that looks like this:

Scott    ...

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Brendan Bannon, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

For the record, the following did work once Stefan...

Comment to the post "Get columns dynamically?" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Ahh, thanks for the clarification.

Comment to the post "Get columns dynamically?" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

I'm using SQL because this is for a 3rd party reporting platform.

• Comment:

I don't understand so I'll just leave it at 490 for now :)

And yes, there are still long values (this is a log so they won't go away).  I found other fields besides Criteria too.

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Article: Alert: Incorrect SQL Results

Alerts, Caché Language English February 25, 2016 – Alert: Incorrect SQL Results InterSystems has corrected a defect that can cause incorrect results for certain SQL INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements. This defect is present only in Caché and Ensemble ...

Post by Paul Gomez 25 February 2016