24550 results

• Comment:

Those are two very good points! Thanks for taking the time to elaborate.

Comment to the post "Class Projections and Projection Classes" by Sebastian Patane, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

This is just awesome! 

This green and red arrows what do they mean?

Comment to the post "Announce: Java package to import XMLs/export as sources" by Evgeny Shvarov, 15 February 2016

• Comment:

I am theoretically not allowed to show the site but here goes:

https://demo.cachequality.com

As to "what I do", it is just writing a language plugin, and that implies filling basic metrics (...

Comment to the post "Announce: Java package to import XMLs/export as sources" by Francis Galiegue, 15 February 2016

• Question: Filtering incoming records?

Ensemble, Business Rules, HealthShare, Caché Language Undefined We have a situation where we want to detect and ignore documents/records at the earliest possible point based on certain criteria.  We have an existing "CDA Preprocessor" in the ...

Post by Scott Beeson 3 March 2016

• Comment:

Here is the current contest's leaderboard!

Comment to the post "Global Summit Free Registration Contest Episode II" by Evgeny Shvarov, 2 March 2016

• Comment:

Thanks Bill. That's allowed me to read the blogposts.

Comment to the post "Compatibility Blog Post - Zen Reports Direct Printing and Windows 10" by John Murray, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

Here is a little more detail on the scope of this alert.  This problem can happen when a non-cursor based query is nested in a second one and both  make use of a temp index (temp-file in Show Plan text).

Non-cursor based queries are...

Comment to the post "Alert: Incorrect SQL Results" by Brendan Bannon, 25 February 2016

• Comment:

March 3, 2016 – Alert: Incorrect SQL Results – Update

After further study of this problem, InterSystems has decided to replace all 2015.2.* full kits on the WRC distribution page. We have removed the current kits and will...

Comment to the post "Alert: Incorrect SQL Results" by Brendan Bannon, 25 February 2016

• Comment:

Hi John - Apologies. Our WordPress site is having difficulty. The index shows the text but no individual posts appear. Our tech guys are looking in to it now. If you click compatibility to get to the index you can see the text ;)

Comment to the post "Compatibility Blog Post - Zen Reports Direct Printing and Windows 10" by Bill McCormick, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

No worries, give me a couple of days - I'll let you know when it's up.

Comment to the post "Class Projections and Projection Classes" by Sebastian Patane, 3 March 2016