27459 results

• Comment:

The values are reported on the screen by cspbind property.

Comment to the post "Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ]" by Guilherme Cruz da Cunha, 10 August 2016

• Article: Improve SQL Performance for Date Queries, AGAIN!

Caché, Code snippet, SQL, Worldwide Response Center (WRC) Language Undefined Date range queries going too slow for you?  SQL Performance got you down?  I have ANOTHER weird trick that SQL Developers don't want you to know!* If you haven't looked ...

Post by Kyle Baxter 10 August 2016

• Comment:

Okay, and how do you access it?

Comment to the post "Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ]" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 10 August 2016

• Question: Terminal open

Beginner, Caché, Terminal Language Undefined Hi All, Any possibilities to open a new terminal by using another terminal in Cache. Caché ...

Post by sansa stark 10 August 2016

• Comment:

Property spdstatusfinalizado As %Integer(CAPTION = "Status do pedido finalizado", DISPLAYLIST = ",ANÁLISE COMERCIAL,ANÁLISE FINANCEIRA,EM CARTEIRA", VALUELIST = ",1,2,5") [...

Comment to the post "Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ]" by Guilherme Cruz da Cunha, 10 August 2016

• Comment:

Please post the property definition.

by default she send the value as DISPLAYLIST

How do you get property value?

Comment to the post "Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ]" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 10 August 2016

• Question: Problem in the Property parameters (DISPLAYLIST | VALUELIST) [ SOLVED ]

Caché Language Undefined I'm with a problem in a property, where she has two parameters that conflict, DISPLAYLIST and VALUELIST. In screen when I'll go to set value in the field, the CACHE transform internally the property of LOGICAL to DISPLAY ...

Post by Guilherme Cruz da Cunha 10 August 2016

• Comment:

Note, for some reason I am unable to add links starting with Section 15.

I am looking for a resolution to this problem.

Comment to the post "Newbie's Corner Index" by Mike Kadow, 22 July 2016

• Comment:

One little detail. Any dash (-) is converted to underscore (_) so the correct code in this example is:

set ipCountry=%request.GetCgiEnv("HTTP_CF_IPCOUNTRY")

for a header called CF-IPCOUNTRY.

Comment to the post "How to get custom HTTP request headers" by Brian Palmund, 9 August 2016

• Comment:

Indeed. A fix has just been pushed to the GitHub repo.

Thanks for reporting!

Comment to the post "iKnow demo apps (part 2) - Set Analysis demo" by Benjamin De Boe, 7 June 2016