24591 results

• Comment:

It's not completely right, after migrating to 2016.2 and later versions. You still can use both Atelier and Studio, even with sources in UDL format. With $system.OBJ.ExportUDL() and $system.OBJ.Load() in Studio Hook you can export and import in...

Comment to the post "Load classfile directly from server" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 4 March 2016

• Article: RESTful API Call From Cache to Particle.io Electron

Caché, Cloud, Code snippet, REST API, Web Development, REST Services Language Undefined RESTful API Call From Cache to Particle.io Electron Tom Fitzgibbon | Multidata | 212-967-6700 x537 | tom@mul.com Summary: Simple Blink Tutorial for Particle.io ...

Post by Tom Fitzgibbon 4 March 2016

• Comment:

Visual Studio Code got a lot of praise in a recent Hacker News discussion of an extension for the Go language. One user mentioned that the PHP extension is quite good, and works well...

Comment to the post "Anyone using Visual Studio Code?" by Jon Willeke, 3 March 2016

• Comment:

Hi Joyce

No particular reason. I just wonder.

Comment to the post "Save file on disk not on server" by Alexander Koblov, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

Ok, found it,

Thank you guys.

You have to use Server Explorer window and copy from there.

Is it bug that you cannot copy from atelier explorer?  There is copy in context menu,  but after that pasting on project tree has no...

Comment to the post "Load classfile directly from server" by Mikko Laitamäki, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for fixing the image size so it doesn't bleed across other areas of the forum UI.

If anyone would like to have a full-size image, or the EA model file, or even the XMI that Umlanji emits, reply to this comment and I'll find a way to...

Comment to the post "Getting my head around a class model" by John Murray, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

No, I don't think you have to switch over to the new paradigm until you're completely ready to (e.g. no-one using Studio anymore). Instead, follow Dmitry's steps, creating an Atelier project containing any of the classes that you want to edit....

Comment to the post "Load classfile directly from server" by John Murray, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

this is coming in next build (March 10th)

Comment to the post "'Comments' should be a link" by Paul Gomez, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

There are means to load the UDL format of Atelier on the server as well.

There are ways around this. You can export code back from Atelier in XML format and not use source in Atelier. Its not recommended but it does work.

Comment to the post "Load classfile directly from server" by Bill McCormick, 4 March 2016

• Comment:

Hmmm. This is changed from the private beta. In the private beta version there was a save or "build" option. Save meant save locally and "build" meant to push the change to the server and compile. It looks like this got lost somewhere along the...

Comment to the post "Save file on disk not on server" by Bill McCormick, 4 March 2016