26312 results

• Comment:

I found this answer interesting. A bit of browsing in the history at http://docs.intersystems.com/cache.html shows that the ability to disable an index arrived in 2013.1.

Comment to the post "Activating an index" by John Murray, 1 June 2016

• Comment:

Looks like we now have HTML formatted digest emails. Was that new in the May 30 update?

Comment to the post "Developer Community - May 30th Release Notes" by John Murray, 31 May 2016

• Comment:

@Evgeny great initiative, let's link it up ;)

Comment to the post "Meet InterSystems Developer Community Twitter!" by Luca Ravazzolo, 13 May 2016

• Comment:

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for this, works great!

However it brings me to another issue:

My dataset contains more rows than pagesize * number of paging buttons(5)

the no. of paging buttons seems to be fixed. Do you know if there...

Comment to the post "How to save changes in DataGrid" by Marco Blom, 2 April 2016

• Comment:

Good news, thanks!

My question was because importing smth to %SYS needs temporary write permission to CACHELIB database to be turned on and everything installed in %SYS will be erased with the next Caché update.

Comment to the post "Random Read IO Storage Performance Tool" by Evgeny Shvarov, 25 May 2016

• Answer:

You can use %SerialObject for that: Class Utils.Serial Extends %SerialObject {Property Payload As %String; /// zw ##class(Utils.Serial).Test() ClassMethod Test(input As %String = {$lb(1,2,3,",",5)}) As %String {set obj = ##class(Utils.Serial). ...

Answer to the post "What is the best way to serialize object/list/array/etc to string?" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 2 June 2016

• Comment:

Perfect. Thanks

Comment to the post "Activating an index" by Andy Richards, 1 June 2016

• Comment:

I agree, Health Information Exchange certainly is the best choice for taking multiple HL7 messages in, potentially from multiple data sources, aggregating those together and then creating a CDA document from them.

However, what about an...

Comment to the post "Generating a CDA document from HL7 input file" by Kenneth Poindexter, 1 June 2016

• Answer:

Hi Andy- Take a look at this documentation, I think it may answer your questions. It explains building both readonly and read/write indexes on an active system. http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GSQL_indices#GSQL ...

Answer to the post "Activating an index" by Kenneth Poindexter, 1 June 2016

• Comment:

Hi Yuriy,

That's right, the purpose of the Random Read Tool is to simply return a metric to compare storage throughput and not to determine overall DB performance. When looking at the overall performance of the DB a lot of other factors...

Comment to the post "Random Read IO Storage Performance Tool" by Tony Pepper, 25 May 2016