26312 results

• Comment:

Nice UI, but improve the searches is a very good idea

Comment to the post "Announcing New InterSystems Product Documentation UI (beta)" by David Reche, 11 May 2016

• Comment:

I worked with Laura to investigate the issue.  We found that the ultimate source of the error was logged in Studio as

Unable to set breakpoint as line not mapped 'myJSMethod+1^MyPackage.MyClass.CLS'
    CSP: BREAKPOINTS failed

The...

• Comment:

Hi Timothy,

I thought you'd be interested to know that Kevin at InterSystems helped with this issue, and he found that some breakpoints inside javascript code were causing the error.  Just having the breakpoints there caused it -- the code...

• Question: Tab group tab src zoom in and out.

Web Development Caché Language Undefined I have a ZEN page with buttons, text boxes and a tab group. The tab group contains a single tab which I use to display an image(src). When the user, uses the browser zoom capabilities to reduce or enlarge the image ...

Post by Peter Kopp 2 June 2016

• Comment:

Thank you Alessandro.

Unfortunately, in this case I have a named filter, so as you noted  dependsOn won't work. Also, I cannot edit the cube.

I think maybe a pivot variable populated by a KPI might work, but that seems a bit...

Comment to the post "Filtering a Filter" by David.E Nelson, 2 June 2016

• Answer:

Hello David, I wanted to suggest to use the DependsOn feature (see http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...) but I noticed that that does not work with named filters. For example, say that your pivot table based on ...

Answer to the post "Filtering a Filter" by Alessandro Marin, 2 June 2016

• Comment:

Thanks, that worked like a charm!

Comment to the post "Keyboard shortcuts - export / import" by James Bourette, 2 June 2016

• Answer:

Export with File > Export > General > Preferences; check "Keys Preferences" (which only appears if you've customized any preferences) Import with File > Import > General > Preferences; select file then check "Keys ...

Answer to the post "Keyboard shortcuts - export / import" by Timothy Leavitt, 2 June 2016

• Comment:

Luca, thank you! And thanks for the following and retweeting!

Comment to the post "Meet InterSystems Developer Community Twitter!" by Evgeny Shvarov, 13 May 2016

• Answer:

You could create a SQL Stored procedure to return ##class(%Library.Functions).HostName(), such as: Class Utils.Procedures Extends %RegisteredObject {ClassMethod hostname() As %String [SqlProc] {/* method code */ Quit ##class (%Library.Function). HostName ...

Answer to the post "How to get workstation name of current connection in SQL from Caché" by Kenneth Poindexter, 2 June 2016