24550 results

• Article: Get your MDX query performance stats from the DeepSee Shell

DeepSee, MDX The DeepSee Shell Best Practices Series- Get your MDX query performance stats from the DeepSee Shell  DeepSee Shell can show MDX query stats and result set stats. >>stats on Stats are: on >>SELECT {[Measures].[%COUNT],[Measures]. ...

Post by Lydia Huang 14 March 2016

• Comment:

i thought a routing engine was the harder case :-)

If you are in COS called from BPL then you can access the current BP as 'process' as long as either

a)you do not use the ProcedureBlock class keyword,

or

b) you put...

Comment to the post "Referencing properties in the Header or Body of a message" by David Loveluck, 14 March 2016

• Comment:

We use an XSLT utility to merge the two Productions, where the existing 'Production' Propduction has prevalence.

Comment to the post "Source control and the production class" by Herman Slagman, 14 March 2016

• Comment:

You can open this (any) method in Studio and see the definition (with some rare exceptions, in iKnow package only  %iKnow.TextTransformation.HeaderRepositorySetArray and %iKnow.TextTransformation.KeyRepositorySetArray...

Comment to the post "[Research] iKnow and algorithms." by Eduard Lebedyuk, 14 March 2016

• Comment:

surprise

Comment to the post "Why isn't the contest on the homepage?" by Jon Jensen, 11 March 2016

• Comment:

Shhhh, it's a secret!

wink

Comment to the post "Why isn't the contest on the homepage?" by Scott Beeson, 11 March 2016

• Comment:

And you need to do this why? I mean what is the end goal?

To show user some menu when they open Terminal?

Yes.

You can specify "Startup Tag^Routine" for this purpose:

Comment to the post "Determine currently used service" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 11 March 2016

• Comment:

A couple of small points. %SQL.Statement is the newest and the recommended approach. As was stated previously, in many cases it will perform better. From a pure SQL perspective, a class query is defined as an SQL-Invokable-Routine (SIR). A SIR...

Comment to the post "Using Class Queries - %SQL.Statement versus %Library.ResultSet" by Daniel Pasco, 11 March 2016

• Comment:

If your READ from wrappercomp raises an error (e.g. end of file) you don't have anything in place to catch this error, CLOSE wrappercomp and USE olddev once more. I suggest you add some code (for example a TRY/CATCH block) to do this, and also to...

Comment to the post "[SOLVED] Compiling projections after creating" by John Murray, 14 March 2016

• Question: [Research] iKnow and algorithms.

Analytics, iKnow Hello!  My group and I are currently doing a research project on natural language processing and iKnow plays a big role in this project.  I am aware that the algorithms iKnow use aren't public, and I respect that. My question is, are ...

Post by Benjamin Eriksson 14 March 2016