26327 results

• Comment:

Thanks, Dima, [I did expect you will publish it] and this advice is very interesting and easier to apply by "lazy devops engineer". Though some explanations and comments won't harm. Hope you'll find some time eventually to write article. 

P...

Comment to the post "Cluster deployment recipes?" by Timur Safin, 15 June 2016

• Article: Data Platforms and Performance - Part 6 Caché Storage IO Profile

Best Practices InterSystems Data Platform Blog Performance System Administration Caché InterSystems IRIS InterSystems IRIS for Health Language English Myself and the other Technology Architects often have to explain to customers and vendors Caché IO ...

Post by Murray Oldfield 17 June 2016

• Comment:

Comment to the post "How to use <radioSet> and set its value" by Laura Cavanaugh, 16 June 2016

• Article: Setting the TZ Environment Variable on Linux

Best Practices InterSystems Data Platform Blog System Administration Caché Language Undefined Setting the TZ Environment Variable on Linux The Update Checklist for v2015.1 recommends setting the TZ environment variable on Linux platforms and points to the ...

Post by J. Hemdal 17 June 2016

• Answer:

Timur, you can look at my example at github  which I wanted to use in to article about using docker but have not managed yet. In this example I have Dockerfile for ECP-client, which can be build for particular ECP-server. And with %Installer manifest ...

Answer to the post "Cluster deployment recipes?" by Dmitriy Maslennikov, 17 June 2016

• Comment:

Template is most probably a string, so the usual $find would work.

• Comment:

If you are on Ensemble/ HealthShare you could use a REST passthrough service. Your would call the passthrough operation, (non ssl), which would then call your operation (with credentials), and you could see the request to the REST service....

Comment to the post "Capture the output from REST Operation " by Jeffrey Semmens, 15 June 2016

• Comment:

Oh! Yes, that is working.  I had a recursive compile error that I had to fix first (two classes were dependent on each other.. caused a 2-hour delay), and then I had to fix a little logic error in my code.  

That radioSet looks quite useful...

Comment to the post "How to use <radioSet> and set its value" by Laura Cavanaugh, 16 June 2016

• Comment:

In general, no, you can't apply string functions directly to streams. I found one such enhancement request from eight years ago that has since been closed. (There may have been others.)

For the specific case of $replace, it should be...

• Comment:

Methods in Zen classes declared with "Method" or "ClassMethod" are all server-side. These may also have the ZenMethod keyword, which allows them to be called from javascript (e.g., zenPage.MethodName().)

If you want to have a JavaScript...

Comment to the post "How to use <radioSet> and set its value" by Timothy Leavitt, 16 June 2016