23907 results

• Announcement: Featured InterSystems Online Course - Caché Objects Introduction

Object Data Model, Online Learning Do you need to build an object-oriented application using Caché? Take this course to learn how to create, retrieve, update and delete objects in Caché. Caché Objects Introduction Learn the basics of Caché objects. This ...

Post by Janine Perkins 16 February 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for finding this and the other two new errors, I'll address them as soon as I can.

Comment to the post "Atelier Syntax highlighting errors" by Andrew Cheshire, 1 February 2016

• Comment:

Modify your query like this:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT $EXTRACT(Criteria, 1, 490)) AS Relevance 
    FROM HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation 
    WHERE EventType = 'CROSS GATEWAY QUERY'

Only symbols 1 to 490 would be...

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Knowing what's in the Criteria field, I assume you are right that it's a length issue.  I don't have the ability to change this on the Cache side, so do you know how I can improve my query to get around these errors?

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Interesting highlighting error, such code fails all lines of code below

set $p(@$na(^tmp("test")),",",1)="val"

Comment to the post "Atelier Syntax highlighting errors" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 1 February 2016

• Comment:

Good! Now it would be good if we would be able to sort comments based on rating (as on reddit)

• Comment:

Cool markdown, is nearly here.
    Well, but it is not so clear, that Disable rich-text, means markdown.

But there are some errors, in markdown.

~~strikethrough~~, >! spolier    does not work at all...

• Comment:

Not yet but It's planned.  Try markdown - it should work now.

E.g. sample from wikipedia

• Comment:

Just because, I wanted to split getting full index location, and generated code.

Comment to the post "Retrieving last known record (based on a date) in series of logged events " by Dmitry Maslennikov, 15 February 2016

• Question: Does InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll use TCP/IP via .Net Managed Provider or not?

.NET, Interoperability, Object Data Model, Caché Language Undefined Recently I came across a very strong statement to the effect that InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll library works fast because it does not open a TCP/IP connection, instead it works in the ...

Post by Irene Mikhaylova 16 February 2016