23895 results

• Comment:

Modify your query like this:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT $EXTRACT(Criteria, 1, 490)) AS Relevance 
    FROM HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation 
    WHERE EventType = 'CROSS GATEWAY QUERY'

Only symbols 1 to 490 would be...

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Knowing what's in the Criteria field, I assume you are right that it's a length issue.  I don't have the ability to change this on the Cache side, so do you know how I can improve my query to get around these errors?

Comment to the post "Help with SQL error" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Interesting highlighting error, such code fails all lines of code below

set $p(@$na(^tmp("test")),",",1)="val"

Comment to the post "Atelier Syntax highlighting errors" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 1 February 2016

• Comment:

Good! Now it would be good if we would be able to sort comments based on rating (as on reddit)

• Comment:

Cool markdown, is nearly here.
    Well, but it is not so clear, that Disable rich-text, means markdown.

But there are some errors, in markdown.

~~strikethrough~~, >! spolier    does not work at all...

• Comment:

Not yet but It's planned.  Try markdown - it should work now.

E.g. sample from wikipedia

• Comment:

Just because, I wanted to split getting full index location, and generated code.

Comment to the post "Retrieving last known record (based on a date) in series of logged events " by Dmitry Maslennikov, 15 February 2016

• Question: Does InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll use TCP/IP via .Net Managed Provider or not?

.NET, Interoperability, Object Data Model, Caché Language Undefined Recently I came across a very strong statement to the effect that InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll library works fast because it does not open a TCP/IP connection, instead it works in the ...

Post by Irene Mikhaylova 16 February 2016

• Comment:

What I have done in previous projects is to link the correlated records, e.g.:

ID           CitizenRef           RelocationDate                 City                        Surname         NextLocationId
     48          1000...

Comment to the post "Retrieving last known record (based on a date) in series of logged events " by Stefan Wittmann, 15 February 2016

• Comment:

Good way to calculate such property. One question I have is why you use indirection and $name function in the generated method?  It can be safely removed, for example like this:

ClassMethod...

Comment to the post "Retrieving last known record (based on a date) in series of logged events " by Eduard Lebedyuk, 15 February 2016