23996 results

• Comment:

If you're talking about having additional custom checks for a regular Cache Password user, I believe the answer is that it's not possible.  It would have to be a pure Delegated user to have additional checks (and the ZAUTHENTICATE routine would...

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Stephen Walasavage, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

I need to perform additional check during Cache user authorization. Is there any way to do that?

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

What version are you running?  I'd say the expected result is a successful login, assuming correct credentials are entered;  we'll try Delegated authentication first, and if that fails, then try Password.  I just tried this with _SYSTEM, and I...

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Stephen Walasavage, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Yes, how can I perform additional checks on user login?

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

I'm sorry - is this a question?

Comment to the post "Additional check on cache user authorization" by Kyle Baxter, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

How much does a standart 1-2cpu/1GB RAM/32Gb SSD virtual server with linux distro costs per month? I was unable to find it on their website.

Comment to the post "What is your favourite public CLOUD provider and why?" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 13 February 2016

• Comment:

May be because it's slightly faster and cheaper according to VoltDB/YCSB benchmarks http://www.acmebenchmarking.com/2015/11/benchmarking-cloud-provider...

Comment to the post "What is your favourite public CLOUD provider and why?" by Timur Safin, 13 February 2016

• Comment:

However, it appears that Google Compute Platform is growing on some people: Spotify just moved from AWS to Google

http://www....

Comment to the post "What is your favourite public CLOUD provider and why?" by Luca Ravazzolo, 13 February 2016

• Question: Additional check on cache user authorization

Caché, Terminal, Security, Authentication, Users, Delegated Language Undefined I need to perform additional checks before Cache user logins (let's say in a terminal for simplicity) and allow access only to those, who passed them. How do I do it? ...

Post by Eduard Lebedyuk 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Is a HealthShare build based on 2016.1 going to be available as soon as 2016.1 is released, or, should I expect a significant delay (weeks) for HealthShare build based on 2016.1 ?  Would like to upgrade to the latest release due to resourcing...

Comment to the post "Ensemble 2016.1" by Andy Richards, 23 February 2016