25082 results

• Answer:

This is a bug in my ANTLR grammar for ISC SQL. I will fix on Tuesday and get back to you. Would you mind attaching the code from above image, so I don't have to retype. Thanks, Jonathan Levinson   ...

Answer to the post "SQL Parsing error" by Jonathan Levinson, 16 April 2016

• Article: Try catch block I usually use in COS

Code snippet, Object Data Model, ObjectScript, Caché Language Undefined Hi! Want to share with you code snippet of try catch block I usually use in methods which should return %Status.  {try {$$$TOE(sc,StatusMethod())} catch e {set sc=e.AsStatus() do e ...

Post by Evgeny Shvarov 16 April 2016

• Question: Atelier project hidden files. What should I commit?

Atelier Language Undefined Hi! In every Atelier project you can find following hidden files:.buildpath.version.connection.project. Should I include all of them into commit? I understand that.project is mandatory. But what about the rest? Is there any ...

Post by Evgeny Shvarov 16 April 2016

• Answer:

do $system.OBJ. CompilePackage ("some_package") ...

Answer to the post "How to manually compile file / package" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 16 April 2016

• Answer:

Use $System.OBJ.Compile("class"). ...

Answer to the post "How to manually compile file / package" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 16 April 2016

• Question: How to manually compile file / package

Compiler, Atelier Language Undefined Is there a way to manually compile a class or package without having to save? Using the perforce integration I did a "Undo Check Out" and the code was revered but not compiled. CLARIFICATION: From the Atelier ...

Post by Mike Henderson 15 April 2016

• Question: SQL Parsing error

Atelier Language Undefined Found in: atelier-1.0.0AT.142.0 Cache for UNIX (Apple Mac OS X for x86-64) 2016.2 (Build 636U) Wed Apr 13 2016 21:07:40 EDT Breaks on FOR SOME when using a table reference: Atelier ...

Post by Mike Henderson 15 April 2016

• Answer:

What about Java? Does it also need a plug-in? Since Eclipse started as a Java IDE I would expect that Atelier should be able to handle Java projects/files without further configuration. Is this true? ...

Answer to the post "Atelier and Angular JS " by Jose Cordeiro, 15 April 2016

• Answer:

Eclipse plugins install on Atelier just like any other plugin. Atelier runs in Eclipse and does not disable Eclipse features in any way. Here are some useful links. https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_install_new_plug-ins%3F https://marketplace.eclipse ...

Answer to the post "Atelier and Angular JS " by Jonathan Levinson, 15 April 2016

• Answer:

Hi Fabio, I haven't installed any Angular JS Eclipse plugin on Atelier yet. Could you let me know which plugin you have installed and what exact problem you have encountered so I can look into it? Best, Joyce ...

Answer to the post "Atelier and Angular JS " by Joyce Zhang, 15 April 2016