23996 results

• Comment:

We have a formula which summarize votes for posts, votes for comments.

It also gives some score for comments in your post.

It counts points also for your comments in other posts - e.g. for your answer on the question.

Comment to the post " InterSystems Global Summit 2016 MVP Contest Update!" by Evgeny Shvarov, 23 February 2016

• Comment:

I agree with Scott on the breadcrumbs!

Comment to the post "February 20th Release of Developer Community - Release Notes" by Benjamin Spead, 21 February 2016

• Comment:

The original post talked about accounting for "number of votes a post received".  How is this reflected in these numbers?

Comment to the post " InterSystems Global Summit 2016 MVP Contest Update!" by Scott Beeson, 23 February 2016

• Comment:

Thanks Paul

Comment to the post "What is Comment Reference and why is it broken?" by Scott Beeson, 12 February 2016

• Comment:

Thanks for the updates!   I think the changes to the editor are a nice compromise.  I still don't think the dropdown to choose plain text is necessary, but at least it's not too intrusive anymore.

Please put breadcrumbs high on your...

Comment to the post "February 20th Release of Developer Community - Release Notes" by Scott Beeson, 21 February 2016

• Comment:

I've been very sick the last week :(

Comment to the post " InterSystems Global Summit 2016 MVP Contest Update!" by Scott Beeson, 23 February 2016

• Comment:

I would add "Go Scott!" 

If you change filters to February scope there is  following picture for top 20:

Comment to the post " InterSystems Global Summit 2016 MVP Contest Update!" by Evgeny Shvarov, 23 February 2016

• Question: Web development methodolgies

Web Development, CSP, Caché Language Undefined Hi- I'm curious to know what InterSystems clients are using for csp based web development methodology. Are you doing tag based development, or class based development? If you are using tag based ...

Post by Kenneth Poindexter 24 February 2016

• Comment:

Go Dmitry!

• Comment:

Hi Andy,

We are working on a maintenance release of HealthShare (Version 14.02) that is based on Ensemble 2016.1. We expect it to be released approximately 1 - 2 weeks after the release of Ensemble 2016.1.

Additionally, the next major...

Comment to the post "Ensemble 2016.1" by Matthew Spielman, 23 February 2016