26279 results

• Announcement: 2016.1.1 Maintenance Release

Release Caché Ensemble InterSystems Official Language English InterSystems is pleased to announce that Caché and Ensemble 2016.1.1 are now available as maintenance releases. For a complete list of the corrections in 2016.1.1, please review the release ...

Post by Steve Brunner 17 June 2016

• Question: SDA to HS Analytics mapping

Analytics HealthShare Mapping Language Undefined Hi,     I am looking for a mapping from SDA collections to the HS Analytics (HSAA) data model. Specifically HS.SDA3.Container.Observations to the tables (Couldn't find all the fields in HSAA ...

Post by Joseph Thottungal 17 June 2016

• Answer:

The business operation's "Archive I/O" setting  might do what you want, depending on what messages you're passing around. This will add some extra things to the message trace showing what the input to services or the output from ...

Answer to the post "Capture the output from REST Operation " by Timothy Leavitt, 17 June 2016

• Announcement: Featured InterSystems Online Course: HL7 I/O using HealthShare

HealthShare Online Learning Language Undefined Learn about the creation and configuration of the HealthShare Business Services and Business Operations used to support the receipt and re-transmission of HL7 messages. Take HL7 I/O using HealthShare online ...

Post by Janine Perkins 17 June 2016

• Answer:

Thanks for the post and a bug has been logged to fix this. ...

Answer to the post "Return to most recent results page after viewing post" by Paul Gomez, 17 June 2016

• Comment:

setting the TZ environment variable needs to be done in the system-wide profile such as /etc/profile.  This should define it properly for you.  I would recommend a restart of Caché after setting it /etc/profile.  

Also the impact of the TZ...

Comment to the post "Linux TZ environment variable not being set and the impact to Caché " by Mark Bolinsky, 3 February 2016

• Comment:

Thought some folks here might also find this useful: here's how to create Node.js-based Web- and REST services for your Cache system using EWD 3:

• Comment:

After 
    # su cacheusr -
    $ csession cache
    QMS> w $$tz^ztest()
    tap01.sparm.com /dev/pts/2 uid=502(cacheusr) gid=503(cacheusr) groups=503(cacheusr) tz= $ztz 0.0000008660

So the user type (=cacheusr) rather than...

Comment to the post "Linux TZ environment variable not being set and the impact to Caché " by Alexey Maslov, 3 February 2016

• Comment:

It's easy to set TZ for a Linux/UNIX tty user, but what about an app that is running some flavor of client/server mode? In this case Cache process inherits its environment from a special kind of parent, usually from SuperServer^%SYS.SERVER. ...

Comment to the post "Linux TZ environment variable not being set and the impact to Caché " by Alexey Maslov, 3 February 2016

• Answer:

We are working to get the latest node into the distributions. Its problematic because it requires newer versions of compilers then we are currently using. Once the compilers are upgraded the new node will ship in the distributions. In the mean time we are ...

Answer to the post "Using the latest nodeJS version with InterSystems Caché" by Bill McCormick, 17 June 2016