23432 results

• Comment:

Configuring Git integration in the Studio and creating proper GitHub repo is not a rocket science, thoug it requires some getting used to the 1st time. If you want to I'll call you  this Moday.

Comment to the post "Sign and verify in SMIME format" by Timur Safin, 22 December 2015

DC Feedback Language Undefined Hi,  I'm currently unable to change my First Name from my account page. Although my name is Thomas, I go by Joe. Is there a reason I'm not able to edit my displayed name? How can I change this?   DC Feedback ...

Post by Joe Carroll 24 January 2016

• Comment:

Is it your account on github ?

Looks like you already know how to create repository and work with github.

Just create another repository,  and create some readme (in english), license file...

Comment to the post "Sign and verify in SMIME format" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 22 December 2015

• Comment:

Yes, but give me some instructions on how to do that

Thanks

Comment to the post "Sign and verify in SMIME format" by David Reche, 22 December 2015

• Comment:

Interesting! Any screencasts? Videos?

• Comment:

In the short term the UI for these two things will normalized. In the longer term the functionality will be combined and there will be no need to have these two things.

Comment to the post "Communities vs Groups - a comparison" by Paul Gomez, 16 December 2015

• Comment:

I haven't seen this either. Please let us know if this is still happening.

Comment to the post "Logins expire too quickly & create inconvenience" by Paul Gomez, 21 January 2016

• Comment:

Tagging will be improved in a number of ways including driving ALL of the content using it and away from the "discussion group" style of display. Getting this all functional so that documentation is also granular enough and tagged in an...

Comment to the post "[FEEDBACK] I don't like the current tag system" by Paul Gomez, 21 January 2016

• Comment:

I mean the ability to delete posts and comments you made, not posts by anyone.  This is very typical from the early versions of phpBB and other forum software to modern social apps like Facebook and Twitter.

As for editing...

Comment to the post "[SUGGESTION] Allow deletion of posts and comments with no replies" by Scott Beeson, 22 January 2016

• Comment:

Hi, Scott!

You mean ability to delete author's posts and comments?

With personal posts - may be ability with hide it, not delete.

With comments I would add ability to edit comment in 15 minutes after publishing.  ...

Comment to the post "[SUGGESTION] Allow deletion of posts and comments with no replies" by Evgeny Shvarov, 22 January 2016