24512 results

• Answer:

+1 from me for alpha order. ...

Answer to the post "Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?" by John Murray, 15 March 2016

• Answer:

Good suggestions. Will add later this morning. ...

Answer to the post "What "Related Topic" shall I use for Developer Community feedback?" by Paul Gomez, 15 March 2016

• Answer:

Good suggestions. Will add later this morning. ...

Answer to the post "What "Related Topic" shall I use for Developer Community feedback?" by Anonymous, 15 March 2016

• Question: Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?

DC Feedback Language Undefined I do not understand the ordering of the topics/tags in the new post interface. Why are they in this order?     In anyevent I suggest the standard alphabetical ordering...any else have thoughts?     DC Feedback ...

Post by Jon Jensen 15 March 2016

• Question: Tag Cloud?

DC Feedback Language Undefined Should we have a tag cloud on the homepage in place of  partial list of tag shown in the Browse by Tag?  or at least a better formatted page than the current tagcloud at: https://community.intersystems.com/tagclouds/chunk/1 ...

• Question: Tag vs Related topic?

DC Feedback Language Undefined When I post, I am now required to select a Releated Topic. However on the homepage I see "Browse By Tag" and can view all tags at  https://community.intersystems.com/tagclouds/chunk/1   Shouldn't we use the ...

• Question: Communities vs Groups

DC Feedback Language Undefined In the recent march 15 update, there are multiple references to "groups". However in the menus, it still references "Communities" (Connect->Communities) Shouldn't we update the menus to ...

• Answer:

I guess we need a couple of topics/tags related to the site: DC Feedback DC Enhancement DC Tag Request DC Bug etc?       ...

Answer to the post "What "Related Topic" shall I use for Developer Community feedback?" by Jon Jensen, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

I think latency is more important than bandwith. Studio works fine on 100kb/s wireless connection, but when ping goes higher than 1s it becomes kind of slow.

Comment to the post "required bandwith for using Studio ?" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

There is no  Requirement for bandwidth that I'm aware of.  Studio uses ODBC to connect to the Server, and it will have to bring over the class/routine list in order for the open dialog to work, and if you have a large system this can...

Comment to the post "required bandwith for using Studio ?" by Kyle Baxter, 15 March 2016