25082 results

• Answer:

Good question. There, on docs.intersystems.com, is set of documentations acompanying each version of Caché released so far. And for each version yu could find "Release Notes" which contains teh list of changes introduced to the language, among ...

• Question: Is there a table somewhere of deprecated classes/added keywords/etc and _when_ these changes took place?

ObjectScript, Caché Language Undefined Hello, For CachéQuality I'd love to be able to create issues when the programmer uses classes which are deprecated for this or that version of Caché... But short of reading all the changelogs of all versions, I ...

Post by Francis Galiegue 18 April 2016

• Comment:

write a.$toJSON() is always vulnerable for <MAXSTRING> error, which was unacceptable for my case. For...

Comment to the post "Introducing new JSON capabilities in Caché 2016.1" by Nikita Savchenko, 3 February 2016

• Answer:

Good catch! And while we're at it, it'd be nice if it could also "dedent" preprocessor directives... Except for #dim. It's quite confusing to see a #if something on the same level as a bona fide statement... ...

Answer to the post "Automatic block indent/dedent" by Francis Galiegue, 18 April 2016

• Comment:

do a.$toJSON() does not work properly with I/O redirection. This is a known issue and will be fixed in future releases. The workaround is very simple: use write a.$toJSON(), or write something else to the stream before (...

Comment to the post "Introducing new JSON capabilities in Caché 2016.1" by Stefan Wittmann, 3 February 2016

• Answer:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've posted an issue for documentation. ...

Answer to the post "Atelier and Angular JS " by Jonathan Levinson, 18 April 2016

• Comment:

There are some ways to retrieve this value

set tSC=##class(EnsPortal.Utils).ItemSettings("Production.Name||Item.Name",.settings,.colNames)

in this case you can find something like here 

$lb("Core","...

Comment to the post "Getting Production Setting's Value" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 29 March 2016

• Answer:

Caché has very useful feature names as Mapping, in your case you can look at Global Mappings How it can help now. With a mapping you can split your globals which stores your tables. For example You have table Sample.Person, with globals ^Sample.PersonD ...

Answer to the post "Partitioned tables" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 18 April 2016

• Comment:

Hello.

How can I get/set pool size value for a Production item programmatically?  I can't find it in a "Settings Defaults" list.

Comment to the post "Getting Production Setting's Value" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 29 March 2016

• Answer:

In the development version of Atelier there is a context menu item View Others which shows, for example, the INT code corresponding to a class.  This will be available in the next released build of Atelier. ...

Answer to the post "Is there a way to see code behind in Atelier?" by Andrew Cheshire, 18 April 2016