23985 results

• Comment:

I posted about this here.  Paul said he is filing a bug report.

Comment to the post "Trouble editing my profile" by Scott Beeson, 24 February 2016

• Article: Script sample for running an external Caché / Ensemble backup on Windows (using ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze() / ExternalThaw())

Caché, Code snippet, System Administration, Backup Language Undefined C:\data\backup.bat: C:\InterSystems\Ensemble\bin\cache-s"C:\InterSystems\Ensemble\Mgr"-U%%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze() <C:\data\login.scr  echo %ERRORLEVEL% ...

Post by Sylvain Guilbaud 24 February 2016

• Comment:

I see the same (bad) behavior with Chrome and Safari on OS X and Chrome on Windows.  But my main concern is the fact that I can't access any of the other settings (I just see them flash by very quickly as the page is loading).

Comment to the post "Trouble editing my profile" by Jill Goldberg, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

thanks. I'll write up a bug.

Comment to the post "[BUG] Hidden fields in Edit Profile" by Paul Gomez, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

The current implementation of "friending" is not that useful or complete and we would prefer to just shut it off. We will get to it evenutally but for now consider it non-functional.

Comment to the post "[ISSUE] Friends subtab confusion?" by Paul Gomez, 24 February 2016

• Comment:

thanks for the feedback. We are aware of this and will correct it.

Comment to the post "[BUG] Icon for "Your favorites" overlaps title field" by Paul Gomez, 24 February 2016

DC Feedback Language Undefined There is something setting the following CSS: media="all".tabbable.tabs-left.vertical-tabs.collapsed {​     display: none;}   This is causing the entire vertical tab group that contains all your settings to be ...

Post by Scott Beeson 24 February 2016

DC Feedback Language Undefined If you go to your profile and click the "Friends" tab there are 3 sub tabs:  View All Friends  (/friends) Your Requests  (/friends/pending) Friend Requests  (/friends/flagged) For me, the first two tabs are ...

• Post: [BUG] Icon for "Your favorites" overlaps title field

DC Feedback Language Undefined Based on the CSS this does not appear to be related to the friend icon issue. DC Feedback ...

• Comment:

Also this is labeled incorrectly.  These are existing friends not requests.

Comment to the post "[BUG] avatars too big in "Friend Requests" block on main profile page" by Scott Beeson, 24 February 2016