25778 results

• Comment:

Added Healthshare tag. Thank you John. 

Comment to the post "HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations Operation Throwing error in HSBUS" by Evgeny Shvarov, 16 May 2016

• Comment:

Amit, you have tagged this as "Developer Community". Perhaps you originally posted it to the group, which as I understand things is primarily intended for feedback about this online forum,...

Comment to the post "HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations Operation Throwing error in HSBUS" by John Murray, 16 May 2016

• Comment:

Reading the documentation it seems to be saying that you should exclude directories containing files that are actively used by Cache such as those containing databases, WIJ and journal files, etc.

It is not recommending that you disable...

Comment to the post "Windows, Caché and virus scanners" by Kenneth Poindexter, 26 May 2016

• Answer:

As far as I know office365.com requires STARTTLS that is supported as UseSTARTTLS property of %Net.SMTP starting with Cache 2010.2 ...

Answer to the post "Cache 2010.1 and Office 365 SMTP Relay" by Alexander Koblov, 27 May 2016

• Comment:

As you might recognize the fact that JSON support is still work-in-progress, and any next version is getting better than prior. In this case 2016.3 will be better than 2016.2 because there iis added support for $toJSON in resultsets (though I ran...

Comment to the post "Using SQL to Create JSON From an Existing Persistent Object" by Timur Safin, 26 May 2016

• Article: Improving the Atelier Add-Ins and Templates dialogs

Atelier Language Undefined Please make these dialogs easier to use, for example by treating a double-click on a list item as a signal to select the item and effectively click the "Next" or "Finish" button. Using Tools\Add-Ins as my ...

Post by John Murray 27 May 2016

• Comment:

Hi Fabio,

in template dispatch mode you can have a super layout class where you can have a collection of clientmethods implemented in every layout extending from it. Our menu is initialized by every layout each time it loads. You...

Comment to the post "Bootstrap - load body content dynamically with fixed menu " by Jochen Roese, 14 April 2016

• Comment:

Murray, the documentation section you link to recommends excluding certain directories as well as specific files. This makes me nervous, as having a scanning exclusion on an entire directory surely offers a safe haven for malware...

Comment to the post "Windows, Caché and virus scanners" by John Murray, 26 May 2016

• Comment:

Wow!   Not sure how I missed that when I went through the docs looking for it.

Indeed exactly what I was lookimg for.

Comment to the post "Using SQL to Create JSON From an Existing Persistent Object" by Kenneth Poindexter, 26 May 2016

• Comment:

Hi Kenneth, 

There is $toJSON method which you can use to convert any persistent object into JSON. Actually any %Registered object has it too!

SAMPLES>set Person=##class(Sample.Person).%OpenId(1)

SAMPLES>set...

Comment to the post "Using SQL to Create JSON From an Existing Persistent Object" by Sergei Shutov, 26 May 2016