23887 results

• Comment:

Bill,

I understand and agree with their point of view, in my application I use both SQL and OO, but what I means is that in this case I would not mix the two and I'm already using OO.

In this case an ordered list would be much more...

Comment to the post "Ordered Collection/Relationship " by Lucas Boeing Scarduelli, 20 January 2016

• Comment:

Have you thought about uploading this projects on GitHub?

UPD. Nevermind, seen your message about GitHub in another topic.

Comment to the post "Basic queue handling" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 17 February 2016

• Comment:

Please upload these samples on GitHub.

Comment to the post "Simple $system.Event examples" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 19 February 2016

• Comment:

If you paste table from somewhere else, when creating a post, sometimes borders may be undisplayed. To fix that switch into HTML view (via "Disable rich-text" button) and find the beginning of your table definition. It would look somewhat like...

Comment to the post "How to Make a Post and Other Frequently Asked Questions" by Eduard Lebedyuk, 1 February 2016

• Article: Object Generators: a homemade RuleEngine

Code snippet, Compiler, Object Data Model, Caché Language Undefined The attached file contains an example of code generation using ObjectGenerators which builds a very simple homemade RuleEngine.  Code generation is an excellent way of increasing ...

Post by Alberto Fuentes 19 February 2016

• Article: Deploying Applications in InterSystems Cache with %Installer

Caché, Deployment, Terminal, Tools, Mapping, System Administration Language Undefined Suppose you have developed your own app with InterSystems technologies stack and now want to perform multiple deployments on the customers' side. During the ...

Post by Eduard Lebedyuk 19 February 2016

• Comment:

Hi Timur,

I have many examples that we have been using during ad-hoc sessions with customers in Spain.

Those sessions were called IAT (you know we tend to pick up tricky names...

Comment to the post "Simple $system.Event examples" by Alberto Fuentes, 19 February 2016

• Comment:

I love this! I needed PubSub-like services for the concurrent tweets processing and control of workers in the twitter api streaming mode sample and at the moment there is fragile,...

Comment to the post "Simple $system.Event examples" by Timur Safin, 19 February 2016

• Comment:

Hi Eduard,

I have some $system.Event examples. Have a look at:

https://community.intersystems.com/post/simple-systemevent-examples

Also, I've just...

Comment to the post "Basic queue handling" by Alberto Fuentes, 17 February 2016

• Article: Simple WorkMgr example

Object Data Model, Parallel, Caché Language Undefined Attached code contains a very basic $system.WorkMgr example. It uses several jobs (workers) to update different chunks of rows of a table. Steps: Creates a table with 100 records. Split table  in ...

Post by Alberto Fuentes 19 February 2016