24524 results

• Question: Is it yet possible to add Atelier to an Eclipse instance?

Development Environment, Eclipse, Atelier Language English I just tried doing this with my Mars.1 instance of Eclipse, using  https://atelier.artifactoryonline.com/atelier/atelier-beta-1.0/   as the repository to search. It offered me Atelier, but then ...

Post by John Murray 16 March 2016

• Comment:

John looks like you worried about your leadership in this contest, not sure that somebody could do more than you, in just one day now. 

Comment to the post "Global Summit Free Registration Contest Episode II" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 2 March 2016

• Comment:

I "borrowed" that screenshot from an email someone sent me today while asking about how to add a tag. Not sure what browser they are using.

Comment to the post "New Post - Issues with Related Topic" by Paul Gomez, 16 March 2016

• Answer:

The above queries are from me. Let me know if any additional information is required. Thanks Joshua for the support. ...

• Question: How can I pass multiple parameters to an Ensemble REST service and return an authorization token as a response JSON message

Ensemble, REST API, Web Development, REST Services, Caché Language Undefined This question came on the Ensemble in Healthcare email list. It's a great question. I'm working on an answer, but am posting it here to get any other input. I'll ...

Post by Joshua Goldman 16 March 2016

• Comment:

How realtime is the leaderboard? My post from earlier today hasn't turned up there yet. Wondering if yesterday's DC update could have affected the data feed to it.

Comment to the post "Global Summit Free Registration Contest Episode II" by John Murray, 2 March 2016

• Answer:

It'd be useful if "My Content" entries also showed info about number of answers, comments etc. in the usual place (highlighted below): ...

Answer to the post "Need Community opinion on My Content" by John Murray, 16 March 2016

• Comment:

The /exportversion qualifier probably would not have helped in this case. It just strips new keywords from the class definition.

Comment to the post "Managing source code across Caché and Ensemble version upgrades" by Jon Willeke, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

This is a good move.

Comment to the post "Developer Community feedback filtered from home page" by John Murray, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

Interesting that my browsers (FF and Chrome) stack the two "Related Topic" fields vertically:

Comment to the post "New Post - Issues with Related Topic" by John Murray, 16 March 2016