32572 results

• Reply:

Hi,

A couple of questions, in order to better understand what to recommend:

1. Is the Caché instance where you're running the script an ECP client of the remote Caché instance?
    2. I can't quite parse "on just one server for all...

Comment to the post "Accessing table across all namespace " by Otto Medin, 22 May 2017

• Question: Accessing table across all namespace

Databases, Caché Language Undefined We have multiple server and multiple namespace.    I have a script having sql query  which fetch data from current  namespace of a server.  If I want to run the same query on different server to fetch data, but I want ...

Post by Confused Developer 22 May 2017

• Reply:

Part of testing with populated data is performance testing. If your data populating utilities can't give a high enough throughput, you can't really test your application under load.
    And generating meaningfully big sets of data requires a...

Comment to the post "The COS Faker" by Fabian Haupt, 16 May 2017

• Reply:

Please try with

Appointments. Getid(1).careprovider 

• Reply:

Hi, John!

It is and you are invited.

Welcome to the club!

Comment to the post "Join InterSystems Global Masters!" by Evgeny Shvarov, 14 March 2017

• Reply:

If you want a proof-of-concept or a showcase, then this link shows how the class package hierarchy is followed.

You can disable the use of .txt using two ways: 

1 -...

• Reply:

If you need a quick intro on how to use Websockets with Caché directly:
    https://community.intersystems.com/post/asynchronous-websockets-quick-tu......

Comment to the post "WebSockets v REST?" by Fabian Haupt, 22 May 2017

• Reply:

Hi, Stephen!

You are invited!

Comment to the post "Join InterSystems Global Masters!" by Evgeny Shvarov, 14 March 2017

• Reply:

Hi, Rubens!

Thanks for sharing this!

I like to see UDL code in sources and folder=package structure for the source code.

Few ideas:

Why not save code without txt extention? Cls would go with .cls, include files with .inc...

Comment to the post "Port: A VCS-agnostic and project based Studio source control tool - Basic Usage" by Evgeny Shvarov, 22 May 2017

• Reply:

If still available I'd like to join.

Many thanks!

Comment to the post "Join InterSystems Global Masters!" by John Matson, 14 March 2017