24524 results

• Comment:

exactly. but in terms of your question about preparation, you want to do everything you can to make it likely that the DR asyncs you have designated for potential promotion under this scenario are most likely to have the most recent possible...

Comment to the post "Caché Mirroring 101: a Brief Guide and FAQ" by Bob Binstock, 6 September 2016

• Answer:

What do you mean? To get this task running every hour every day, you should use Daily, and set every 60 minutes or 1 hours, and set a limit for this task in days time, like working only in business hours. And you can also use Weekly and Monthly schedule, ...

Answer to the post "Hourly Scheduled Task" by Dmitry Maslennikov, 31 October 2016

• Comment:

Thank you, Bob, you mostly answered my questions.

you would compare the name and date of the most recent journal file from the async to the most recent journal file on the DR you are going to promote to see if you can get ...

Comment to the post "Caché Mirroring 101: a Brief Guide and FAQ" by Alexey Maslov, 6 September 2016

• Comment:

For Caché SQL - sure.

Comment to the post "Max function for the set of parameters" by Evgeny Shvarov, 28 October 2016

• Comment:

The version of Caché is 2015.1.4 for Windows x64, on Core i5 based laptop. When I have a time gap, I'd re-run this test on more powerful server, while I don't expect a noticeable difference.

Let's try to estimate time for both operations:...

Comment to the post "Max function for the set of parameters" by Alexey Maslov, 28 October 2016

• Comment:

Alexey,

1)  it's interesting that you ask this, as i have just been writing up a great new set of features for this situation, which i believe will be in 2017.1. with these changes:

• a DR async promoted with no partner checks with...

Comment to the post "Caché Mirroring 101: a Brief Guide and FAQ" by Bob Binstock, 6 September 2016

• Answer:

Might it be simpler to just use the sql function  GREATEST. ...

Answer to the post "Max function for the set of parameters" by Stephen Canzano, 31 October 2016

• Question: Hourly Scheduled Task

System Administration, Ensemble I'm trying to schedule a task hourly. It's currently set to execute "Daily" but run every 60 minutes. It's only running daily. Do I need to change the "Daily" to OnDemand in order to get ...

Post by Paul Riker 31 October 2016

• Comment:

Hi, Rob!

There are more interesting lists, e.g. https://db-engines.com/en/.  BTW, I don't see any NoSQL criteria there. NoSQL is too wide, IMHO.

InterSystems Caché is multi-model DBMS with...

Comment to the post "Top 10 NoSQL Databases" by Evgeny Shvarov, 29 October 2016

• Answer:

Without your code we cannot guess what can cause the error. If you send us example of your code, we can check what is not working as expected. Anyway, this is en example which works. According to your request/response I think you are talking about web ...

Answer to the post "parsing xml to list of object issue" by Tomas Vaverka, 31 October 2016