20438 results

• Answer:

Tracked in [DC-244] to be fixed in next release, which I'll have a date on soon. Not sure about the comment about uploading an image, we'll have a look. Vote up! Vote down! Rating: 0 ...

Answer to the post "Can we have better line wrapping?" by Paul Gomez, 15 March 2016

• Question: Why does a comment to a DC question affect posting time info?

DC Feedback Look at this screenshot from the homepage. The "post" timestamp is the same as the "last comment" one. Drilling into the item shows the correct amount of time since I created it. ...

Post by John Murray 15 March 2016

• Answer:

No, I think this was a one-off when I replied anonymously on my phone. Comments are not being displayed like this. Vote up! Vote down! Rating: 0 ...

Answer to the post "Faulty titles in "My Collaborations" in DC?" by Paul Gomez, 15 March 2016

• Answer:

Thanks for the suggestion. Nothing changed in the ordering with this release, it's always been like this. We can update it to be alpha sorting. Vote up! Vote down! Rating: 0 ...

Answer to the post "Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?" by Paul Gomez, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

This also happens on the home page

I have a screen capture to add to this comment, but I am not allowed to upload the image in a reply?

Comment to the post "Can we have better line wrapping?" by Jon Jensen, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

You can easily add comments to the question by clicking the green hyperlink under the article "Add New Comment". Unless this comment is about to become an answer...let's see.

Comment to the post "Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?" by Paul Gomez, 15 March 2016

• Comment:

This new Q&A interface is not very intuitive and that we get used to elsewhere (e.g. in SO). If we want to make it resembling StackOverflow closer then it should allow comment of the original question, without providing answer yet.

Comment to the post "Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?" by Timur Safin, 15 March 2016

• Article: Code metrics over time

Caché Objects Among the outputs of our Yuzinji tool are two code metrics that it can be interesting to track over time as a development project proceeds. These are Size and XS. The first is fairly straightforward. As you write more code the size of your ...

• Comment:

Because apparently 1st level comment is counted as answer...

Comment to the post "Ordering of topics/tags in new post interface?" by Timur Safin, 15 March 2016

• Question: Can we have better line wrapping?

DC Feedback Look at this. I see the same whether using Firefox or Chrome. ...