Member Content

Subscribe with RSS Syndicate content

Weather station on Arduino

It was InterSystems hackathon time and our team, consisting of Artem Viznyuk and me had Arduino board (one) and various parts of it (in overabundance). And so like that our course of action was set - like all other Arduino beginners, we decided to build a weather station. But with data persistent storage in Caché and visualization in DeepSee!

views

rating

Recommend software for creating XSLT transforms?

I'll be doing my first xml transform soon and I'm hoping to find a good graphical mapping tool to generate the XSLT.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

views

rating

[ISSUE] WYSIWYG editor blocks browser spell check functionality

Sure CKE includes a spell checker, but you have to enable it or initiate it manually and it's a bit clunky.  I would prefer if it did not block my browser's built-in spell checker. 

views

rating

New Developer Community release on June 7th with "Tag Summary" and "Compact" views

On June 7th we'll be releasing two new views of content that will allow you to rapidly see what's new on the site as well as identify content that has gone unanswered. The next step for this (after this release) will be to add in personalization so that you can filter content based on your tag and member "following" preferences.

views

rating

Announcing New InterSystems Product Documentation UI (beta)

We have put a new modern and responsive UI design on top of our existing product documentation. It is available in a public beta here: http://docs.intersystems.com/beta/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.FramePage.cls

Please review the new design and give us your feedback.

views

rating

Developer Community - May 30th Release Notes

Developer Community was refreshed on May 30th with the following new features and fixes:

1. Formatting of postings in My Collaborations and My Content has been improved

views

rating

Please add possibility to change vote

Currently if I accidentally rate article as 4 I cannot change my vote.

Personally I'd prefer just +/- under the article.

views

rating

Can I migrate a cache.dat file from a Windows instance to a RHEL instance of Caché?

If I have a cache.dat file from a Windows 2012 (64-bit) machine and I want to mount it on a Caché instance running on RHEL, will it work? Assume the versions of Caché are the same.

views

rating

Feedback on Product Documentation?

We are in the process of putting a new UI on the existing product documentation, including a mobile-optimized view. We also plan on releasing additional "solution based" documentation that is targeted at common usage scenarios or important configuration tasks.

We are interested in your feedback on our current product documentation - what you like and dislike and especially what changes you would expect to see to make it as useful as possible.

views

rating

Feature Map and Master Index gone from 2016 version

Has anyone noticed that the Feature Map and Master Index was dropped from the 2016 version?

Anyone know why?

Please see the attached file of a screen shot.

views

rating