Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.  **FYI:** I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.  Query: select Payment\_History.OCCURENCE\_DATE from Payment\_History  where Payment\_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate **Error Message:** ERROR \[42000\] \[Cache ODBC\]\[State : 37000\]\[Native Code 12\] [C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.PowerBIReportBuilder\_15.7.1801.0\_x64__8w] [SQLCODE: <-12>:<A term expected, beginning with one of the following: identifier, constant, aggregate, $$, :, (, +, -, %ALPHAUP, %EXACT, %MVR, %SQLSTRING, %SQLUPPER, %STRING, %TRUNCATE, or %UPPER>] [Location: <Prepare>] [%msg: < A term expected, beginning with either of:  identifier, constant, aggregate, $$, (, :, +, -, %ALPHAUP, %EXACT, %MVR %SQLSTRING, %SQLUPPER, %STRING, %TR Any help to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks