Newbie stuck again, hoping this won't be as bad as I'm thinking. In my DTL Editor I've got  Source.Appointments.(k1).Date = 07/05/2022 Source.Appointments.(k1).StartTime = 14:30 Source.Appointments.(k1).Duration = 30   Looking to Formation a target StartTime and End Time based on the above values (and known time Zone) so they are formatted in this format 2022-07-05T02:30:00Z005:00" as the end goal right now I've got it to where I can get this for a start time as I really want to figure out the duration part before I figure out the format above: 07/05/2022 14:30  In the Data Transform Builder I've done two sets to get StartTime where I want it   source.Appointments.(k1).Date\_" "\_source.Appointments.(k1).StartTime and then a second set using ..ConvertDateTime(target.Appointments.(k1).StartTime,"%k(-5) %#D %R","%q") ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/images/image(4109).png) The next call is trying to do a conversion on both the duration and the start time and add them together to get an output but I feel like I'm heading in the wrong direction ..ConvertDateTime(..ConvertDateTime(target.Appointments.(k1).StartTime,"%q","%q(3)")+..ConvertDateTime(source.Appointments.(k1).Duration,"%M","%q(3)"),"%q(3)","%q") We are trying to be as low code as possible so trying to do this all via GUI and was wondering if you all think this is even possible. Thanks in advance, your assistance is much appreciated.