Hi, I have a problem with the recent update 4.9.4 of the WebTerminal. This message appeared after the loading of the page :
<span class="hljs-keyword">New</span> update is available. Click here to install it now. Changelist:
<span class="hljs-number">4.9</span>.4: No longer require /terminal to be at the root of the URL
So I installed the new version. Unfortunatly, after refreshing the page, I have this message again and again :
WebTerminal lost connection with server (code <span class="hljs-number">1006</span>).
Attempting to restore session in <span class="hljs-number">10</span> seconds...
Please, refresh the web page to start a <span class="hljs-keyword">new</span> session.

WebTerminal lost connection with server (code <span class="hljs-number">1006</span>).
Attempting to restore session in <span class="hljs-number">10</span> seconds...
I tried to reinstall the previous version we were using, the 4.9.3, but it doesn't solve the problem (I also tried the 4.9.2, but same result). The web application under System Administration -> Security -> Applications -> Web Applications seems to be identical to the one on another environment that work from the WebTerminal perspective. It seems to be a setting issue, but I don't know where to look at. Any ideas on how to solve this ? :) Thanks by advance !