I'm attempting to configure VS Code's InterSystems Server Manager to establish a connection to an IRIS for Health server. It has a standalone CSP gateway running on an Apache server with TLS enabled. The port for all IRIS api and browser traffic is 443. I've configured the webServer section's host, port, and variations on pathPrefix (including no pathPrefix entry), and have the correct user ID set. The password is stored in the server keychain. The connection simply fails with "Server could not be reached." Nothing in the Output or Problems tabs. I was not involved with the configuration of this CSP gateway and IRIS installation, but I've performed many dozens of them (including standalone, TLS-enabled CSP Gateways) and used VS Code on them without issue. I'm suspecting that there's either an application config missing from the CSP Gateway or a misconfiguration of Apache that's causing the connection failure, but without any trace data from VS Code it's difficult to diagnose. Are there "debug" flags somewhere that provide more information on why the Server Manager/ObjectScript extensions aren't able to connect?