In March'22 you may have seen an invitation to 
Share a Demo of Your Open Exchange Application
The service behind it - InterSystems Online Demo Server (ODS) - is not something new

I saw it first during [**InterSystems Developer Tools Contest**](https://community.intersystems.com/post/bonus-points-intersystems-developer-tools-contest) in March '21 as Bonus points. Meanwhile, it became a fixed Bonus item over the later contests. Also the actual #24.  And by today we see already 80 packages listed in OEX as available on ODS. To me  the advantage for developers is apparent: * You give your "Customer" direct access to your product * Video is also a great promotion tool.  * But that YOU know to use your own product is not so impressive   * Your Docker container is built in a "normed" installation * No doubt Docker is an impressive tool. * But there are various flavors on Win, MAC, and Linux that may cause headaches. * I skip my personal stories on special features and settings. * Your "Customer" saves time to get a quick view of your offer * You can be sure that he sees what you have planned for him to see  * You have no problem with ports and other "local" variations of the container So hear my message:

Use the offer of the ODS facility for better visibility and more Bonus points!

I'm sure, _YOU_ are a winner !