Hello community! I want to create this transformation to access all property paths in HS.SDA3.Container using EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.GetContentArray method. I tried to do the following:
set container = ##class(HS.SDA3.Container).%New()
do container.XMLExportToString(.str)
set ediDoc = ##class(EnsLib_EDI_XML.Document).ImportFromString(str) 
Problem is that **str **variable contains only top element of the xml object that looks like "<Container></Container>", but i need a whole object structure like: <Container>   <Patient>       <FirstName></FirstNama>       <LastName></LastName>   ... </Patient .... </Container>" to access the property paths that are provided by EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document.GetContentArray method like: Container.Patient.FirstName, Container.Patient.LastName. After few hours researching i found why this happens. Because parent class HS.SDA3.DataType overrides the parameter **XMLIGNORENULL **of %XML.Adaptor specialy for prevent export empty tags. I need the paths to create data transformation class definition (Ens.DataTransformDTL). It uses the paths  to map target and source fields  ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/images/image(3772).png) Do you have any ideas how to get the list of all property paths that are in HS.SDA3.Container? Thanks!