Hello, Recently I have been tinkering with VSCode and ObjectScript extension to connect to my dockerized IRIS instance. I have configured the instance to use Apache as a Web Gateway as per instructions and it has been working well. Currently I'm using a self-signed certificate for the SSL part of the connection. The browser nags about insecure certs when connecting to Management Portal but that's expected.  However when I try to connect to the instance with VSCode it simply fails with the following error message ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/images/image(3689).png) Invoking the Atelier API with a REST Client (Insecure = true) the API responds 200 OK with a bunch of JSON about the instance. I tried to look through the extension settings but can't find any setting that could declare a specific connection insecure. Is there a possibility to tell the extension to not verify SSL certs for a given server connection? Surely others have encountered this error before and there is a trivial solution for this but I can't seem to find it. Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks, Kari