Hello, I am working on the new USCDI Requirement to store LOINC Codes/Descriptions for various types of Clinical Notes in the SDA. According to all of the documentation I had been able to find, in order to store a coded value for Document Type, I have to use Custom Pairs: #; Code System         do ..write(cr_"<CustomPairs")         do ..write(cr_"<NVPair>")         do ..write(cr_"<Name>DocumentNameCodingStandard</Name>")         do ..write(cr_"<Value>LN</Value>")         do ..write(cr_"</NVPair>")         #; Code         do ..write(cr_"<NVPair>")         do ..write(cr_"<Name>DocumentNameCode</Name>")         do ..write(cr_"<Value>"__LOINC_Code__"</Value>")         do ..write(cr_"</NVPair>")         #; Description         do ..write(cr_"<NVPair>")         do ..write(cr_"<Name>DocumentNameDescription</Name>")         do ..write(cr_"<Value>"__LOINC_Descriptions__"</Value>")         do ..write(cr_"</NVPair>")         do ..write(cr_"</CustomPairs") However, given that the client is also building a database of FHIR Resource, I am thinking to also store Document LOINC Code/Description in the DocumentType.Code and DocumentType.Description in order to make it translatable to FHIR Resource DocumentReference:type. This way, the Custom Pairs will get stored in the Streamlet Database and also will be stored in <DocumentType>`<em>LOINC_Code</em>`<Description>_LOINC_Description_</Description></DocumentType> for future conversion to a FHIR Resource. I would welcome any suggestions and/or thoughts.