Hi,   The company I work for has one software application that uses an IRIS database, with almost all the others using SQL databases.   On a SQL database, we can create local tables and create views. These are invaluable when it comes to reporting, and everyone here is quite up to speed with using SSMS to create functions, stored procedures, etc.   However, when it comes to IRIS, no-one seems to know anything. Up to this point, the only way we've done any BI on the IRIS data is by managing to link to it via SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer Studio (which wasn't simple) and then write reports against the standard tables (which are called classes I believe?).   Recently we have gotten Power BI and I see that I can connect to IRIS with this.   Is anyone able to give me an extremely simple overview of how to go about becoming a bit more savvy in terms of BI for IRIS? Can local / custom views / tables be created? If so, how? I presume I need some sort of Intersystems GUI to do this? Anything would be appreciated, but please note I have 0% Intersystems knowledge. The database looks to be incrediby powerful, and I'd like to harness this and really develop the data held inside it, especially in terms of creating local tables/views (or their equivalent for IRIS).   Many thanks in advance.