Hi all, I am busy trying out the %UnitTest.TestProduction class to implement some automated production testing. I have a scenario which I am not sure how to get the final results of for assertion. Below is the scenario I am trying to test, with comments on what I have done. * Receive a  request on a service (Service A). * Send the request to the BPL * **I use SendMessage of the TestProduction class.** * The BPL sends a request to a Business Operation (SendToProvider) * The SendToProvider operation sends a message out to the Service Provider. DeferResponse is done. It then inserts a table entry linking a Reference from the request to the generated token of DeferResponse * **After this, I check that the table entry inserted correctly and get the Reference value from the table.** * **I then simulate a message(delayed response) from the Service Provider to a Business Service, providing the Reference and other values** * The Business Service then gets the Token from the table using the Reference  It builds a response and calls SendDeferredResponse. This then responds to the BPLs request that was sent to the SendToProvider operation. * **I need the values of this response to check if the values align with what has been sent in the delayed message from the provider** How do I get this response and/or its values? Any advice on how to do this will be greatly appreciated.