Hey everyone, We're pleased to welcome @Duan.Haihua as our new Chinese Moderator in the Developer Community Team! ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/welcome_to_dc2.png) Let's greet Duan Haihua with big applause and take a closer look at his bio! **Duan Haihua works as Deputy Director of Profit Center of Mediway.** **Some words from @Duan.Haihua:** – I presided over the development and maintenance of Health Information Connectivity Maturity Evaluation (HICME) tools, participated in the HICME examine and appraise of many hospitals. I have a deep understanding on Health Information Connectivity Maturity Evaluation standards, also have development experience on ESB. I have rich experience on InterSystems products, and related projects.   – Through Developer Community, I hope to help new developers to understand HICME standards quickly, share solutions on common problems during evaluation process, and provide reference opinions for system compliance transformation. **Warm welcome!** Thank you and congratulations, @Duan.Haihua! Hope you will be a great Moderator 👏🏼