In specifying a "WHEN" condition statement, I don't seem to be able call a function directly from this declaration, as the generator seems to get confused In the graphical editor: _%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453_ _(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)_ In the DTL directly:  _<when condition="(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)">_ _<when condition="(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)">_   But they all fail at the same point, where the opening "(" of the method call completely confuses the generator, and these all throw the same error: _ErrParsingExpression: Error parsing expression '(%request.GetValue("MRN"))=123453)': ERROR <Ens>ErrInvalidToken: Invalid token at offset 19_   The request class type DOES have an instance method called GetValue() that takes a single string parameter The ultimate int code I'm trying to generate should look something like this: _((pContext.%request.GetValue("MRN"))=(123453))_ Which SHOULD be ok. My question is, is there any syntax for making a function call in the WHEN clause?