We have a set of some fairly standard HL7 interfaces that usually end up doing about 90% of the same thing as every other interface.  I'd really like to be able to write a script that I can modify some text, and have it create Services, Processes, Operations, DTL and Business Rules.   So, let me provide a more concrete example: I feel capable of a writing to and replacing variables within a text file, different process. This is obviously going to be pseudo-code, but my thinking is this Create "Memorial  Hospital Process" Create "Memorial Hospital  Create Service Called "Memorial Hospital ADT Service Process" listen on port "7777", point to "Memorial Hospital Process", set as "ADT version 2.1" --And so on, creating the Business Process rules, copying and then renaming a DTL, and then linking the output to an appropriately named Operation. Is this possible? Are there any examples or documentation? I couldn't find anything after searching.     We are upgrading very soon to IRIS, so IRIS or Ensemble would be helpful.