Dear Experts,   I have to pull out a report of certain code tables and this is my first script and I need to write many. 1. If I have to refer to the table, seeing the reference in the components with reference to SQL table and column,  can I use Select < What I need from the table> Inner join with reference table?  I tried, I used the code table reference in the components, but I am getting errors,    <caption>Code Table</caption>
Code    CT_abc
Loc ID
Type P: Public Pv: Private C: Community
code CT_loc.edit
Loc Location Id
Hopital   Description C: Cardiology                                  p: Pathology
I tried this  SELECT  CT\_abc.Type as "Hospital Type", CT\_abc.Loc as " Location Type" From ( CT_abc INNER JOIN Loc ON CT\_loc.edit.loc = CT\_abc.loc); But no matter how I try, I am getting errors then, I have seen some developed tables, could not relate to the tables and table parameters. How can I use select where table.parameter = x AND table.parameter = Y etc  Please can you help me point to relevant material which can explain how these code tables are designed, relationship between them and how to access each element or update them.