Hi Community...I am trying figure this out any help appreciated. Thanks in advance The service is a file passthrough that picks up a  PDF and then uses the BPL  code below to create the rest wrapper and sends the stream data. I am not grabbing the stream from the inbound correctly,  "request.Stream" or "request.StreamFC" always produces the following  error. Here is what is sent and returned in the message.. **request:** **<Stream>** **15@%Library.FileCharacterStream** **</Stream>** **response:** **<Stream>** **Unable to load xml from message: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.** **</Stream>**   -I think my issue is I am not using the right class by using "%GlobalStreamCharacter",  Or the raw PDF CDATA inbound I am not handling correctly   set context.RESTMessage.Stream=##class(%GlobalCharacterStream).%New() </p>

I have tried using different Stream types...File, Binary....but no luck

-The general BPL below

/// BPL Definition
XData BPL [ XMLNamespace = "http://www.intersystems.com/bpl" ]
{
<process language='objectscript' request='Ens.StreamContainer' response='Ens.Response' height='2000' width='2000' >
<context></p>

<code name='Create REST Message' xpos='200' ypos='250' >

set context.RESTMessage=##class(EnsLib.HTTP.GenericMessage).%New()
   set context.RESTMessage.Stream=##class(%GlobalCharacterStream).%New()
   set tSC=context.RESTMessage.Stream.Write(request.StreamFC)
   set tSC=context.RESTMessage.HTTPHeaders.SetAt("application/xml","Content-Type")
   set tSC=context.RESTMessage.HTTPHeaders.SetAt(context.RESTMessage.Stream.Size,"Content-Length")
   set tSC=context.RESTMessage.HTTPHeaders.SetAt("POST","HttpRequest")

</code></p></body></html>