Hi guys, How can we remove a business host from a running production? I've read and tested [how to add it to a production](https://community.intersystems.com/post/adding-business-hosts-programmatically-pre-existing-production), while when I try to remove it from the production with the following codes:       Set tSC = $$$OK     Set prodName = "CDRDemo.DemoProduction"     Set confName = "TEST1"     Set className = "Demo.LISClient.Operation.PatientOperation"     #Dim prodConf As Ens.Config.Production = ##class(Ens.Config.Production).%OpenId(prodName)     Set itemId = ""     &SQL(Select ID into :itemId from Ens_Config.Item         where Production=:prodName         and ClassName=:className         and Name=:confName)     Set confItem = ##Class(Ens.Config.Item).%OpenId(itemId)     Do prodConf.RemoveItem(confItem)     Set tSC = ##class(Ens.Director).UpdateProduction()     Quit:$$$ISERR(tSC) tSC     Quit tSC The execution is successful, but when I then visit the production page, it shows: ![](/sites/default/files/inline/images/screen_shot_2021-06-03_at_12.52.09.png)   Aslo, the business host reference is still in production class, then how may I remove it programmatically and keep the production runnning?