I'm trying to setup a new accesss role for the company support team to use the message viewer and production config page to trace the errors that eventually could occurr on the production integrations. I've already assign the following privileges: * %EnsRole_Administrator role * %DB_* roles related to the native and custmon namespaces * SELECT GRANT to all tables on the namespaces we need to provide access Now, although I can access the message viewer and production config page directly by using the link, I need then ENSEMBLE MENU to show up, so the users can navigate to the message viewer and production config pages using the menu links, but when I log in with the support user and try t access the Ensemble menu the portal shows a message informing that the namespace doesn't have support for ensemble. When I perform the search by "message" term the message viewer is listed, but when I click on the link instead of sending me to the message viewer page it redirects to the home page. I've tested all the roles that comes with the product by default but no effect. I need to know the right roles or resources to use in order to do this. Anyone with experience on configuring roles for that kind of purpose that can help? Thanks in advance.