Hello, How can I use ISC\_DATA\_DIRECTORY once IRIS runs inside a container? Some background... We plan to deploy multiple containers running the same Health Connect IRIS Interoperability production in containers. So far we use docker run to start a container with ISC\_DATA\_DIRECTORY individual per container inside a efs that gets mapped using -v. I can imagine automating this task - we have not yet looked at cloud manager - and assigning individual ISC\_DATA\_DIRECTORY to each container. We experience errors when multiple file service in different containers point at the same folder in efs outside the container. We could create individual directory tree for each container OR come up with code to control file names so each container only processes files intended for it. The files are actually received via a CSP page that is connected in code to a Business Service that puts the file via a file operation. We have a load balancer that directs incoming http request to one of the containers. The CSP that receives the request could rename the filename if it knows what is the ISC\_DATA\_DIRECTORY for its container. Please let me know how to check what is ISC\_DATA\_DIRECTORY from IRIS running in Docker container. Thanks