Hello community, I'm new to Objectscript and Intersystems development. I've read documentation and some examples and succeded to import my Java class  file into HealthShare using the Java Gateway Service. To import my class i tryed both methods (Wizard, or scripting) with success. Everything works great, i see my imported class inside the namespace, and i can call the methods. The problem begin when i try to update my .JAR file with new methods. I've insert new methods inside my Java Class (Public methods), and build a new Jar file to import into HealthShare. Then i've deleted the old package with old class from the namespace and use the wizard (or script) to import my new JAR file. The import works fine, but when i check the class imported, it's the old one with old methods, and i don't understand why it upload my old Class. To make it works, i have to start a completely new Java project with different name and paste my updated script, then build the jar, and import it into HealthShare, that's will give me the updated class with new methods inside.  Here's a list of  what i've tryed to resolve my issue: - Restarting the Java Gateway service from the production before importing the JAR (Fail) - Rename the JAR file (Fail) - Rename the package of Java Class (Error, the script can't find the new name, even if state inside the classpath object) - Changing the Manifest version inide the JAR (Fail) What else can i try? Somebody please, can help me? Sorry for my english.![sad](https://community.intersystems.com/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/sad_smile.png "sad")